Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by markandgill
I know exactly how you feel, have sent you some good luck karma, hopefully we will all hear something soon

Gill
Hi Gill, Do ya mind if i ask - did DIAC receive your app on the 17th or did you give it to your agent on the 17th?? The aspc email today says processing apps received on 29th August....... you prob know all this but if i were in your shoes i would phone DIAC to chase it up????????? Maybe i'm not as patient as you!!
Mo x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Hi, we are in the same boat as you guys except we did use an agent. Trust me at this stage it matters not a jot if you have an agent or not. All they seem to have been paid for is to check our forms. That's it. I emailed her on Friday and she said she was expecting an email to be sitting waiting for her on Monday morning. There was no email. I emailed her again this morning and it seems she is choosing to ignore me so I'm just about to call her - she can't ignore that!!

We haven't heard anything since 7th December. The longer this goes on the more I think "it'll be tomorrow" but tomorrow comes and goes with no word from anyone.

You guys must all think that I'm a right whinge since that's all I do when I come on here - sorry! I'm always pleased when one of us gets some good news be that their full ack, CO, visa grant or house sale. I'm really not normally a whinge bag but this process is affecting me more that I thought possible.

There's only about 4 of us left on the "waiting for full ack" list - please, please, please Mr DIAC Man, let us hear something soon, preferably before Easter too!

Yvonnex
Hi Yvonne

You are not the only one, I feel the same as you I have been checking my emails EVERY weekday morning since the start of January and everyday I get up I think Maybe this will be the day, I know how you feel, I am so fed up with the visa procees, the house sale and the bloomin news everyday talking about credit crunch and house prices and property market dropping, at the minute I just feel everything we do is a hastle and we are so unlucky, this Visa stuff really does effect you, you try and not let things get to you but unfortunately they do. Sent a wee bit of Karma your way

Gillian

Last edited by markandgill; Mar 19th 2008 at 4:20 am.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:13 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

For all those who need a bit of cheering up - Take a look at this. Priceless!
Irish Gal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk

Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi Gill, Do ya mind if i ask - did DIAC receive your app on the 17th or did you give it to your agent on the 17th?? The aspc email today says processing apps received on 29th August....... you prob know all this but if i were in your shoes i would phone DIAC to chase it up????????? Maybe i'm not as patient as you!!
Mo x

Hi Mo

We got an email from our agent on the 17th August who said that our application was lodged with DIAC that day

Dont really know what else to do, is there a way of contacting DIAC other that the internet link to find out, also our agent sent us another email asking for more money in the end of November due to there being a difference in the amount he originally took from us and from the amount DIAC took from him (it was only $100)

We did query at the end of January with him what was happening and he did say he spoke to DIAC who just basically told him there was a big backlog.

Gillian
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Hi Yvonne

You are not the only one, I feel the same as you I have been checking my emails EVERY weekday morning since the start of January and everyday I get up I think Maybe this will be the day, I know how you feel, I am so fed up with the visa procees, the house sale and the bloomin news everyday talking about credit crunch and house prices and property market dropping, at the minute I just feel everything we do is a hastle and we are so unlucky, this Visa stuff really does effect you, you try and not let things get to you but unfortunately they do.

Gillian
i have to admit all these things are worrying me too,
house prices dropping, house prices rising in OZ, interest rate rising in OZ, will we sell the house and even if we do will we get a decent price, everything seems to be starting to go against us...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
Mo x

Mo - can you do that, call DIAC? Is there a specific place on the website I have to go to to get the number? I might try that too - not quite sure what to ask for though - I'll make it up as I go along!

Hi Yvonne

You are not the only one, I feel the same as you I have been checking my emails EVERY weekday morning since the start of January and everyday I get up I think Maybe this will be the day, I know how you feel, I am so fed up with the visa procees, the house sale and the bloomin news everyday talking about credit crunch and house prices and property market dropping, at the minute I just feel everything we do is a hastle and we are so unlucky, this Visa stuff really does effect you, you try and not let things get to you but unfortunately they do.

Gillian
What are we going to do Gillian??!?! It's so fricking annoying and it's EVERYDAY. My OH doesn't really take much to do with it just now - he'll pay attention again when we get the visa!!

I really wish we hadn't told anyone about it either - I'm sure they think we lying about the whole thing.

Ok - that's enough complaining for now - I'm still at work and should really be concentrating on that.

Are you going to try the number that Mo suggested? I'm going to try to find it before I get back to work

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL FOR TOMORROW!

Yvonnex
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joelabs
Sorry, didnt put down full ack. 12/02/2008. JoeLabs
hi can you add dankate to ur waiting for full ackn list ,we are hoping to move to the central coast, bout an hours drive north of sydney
danny
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

WAITING for CO
minibelle
harrycharlie
joelabs
Ozbound08 - waiting since 4/01/08
Aquamarine - waiting since 4/01/08
Inglewhite- waiting since 7/01/08
Gonnago - waiting since 10/01/08
Bextaroota- waiting since 10/01/08
MTPockets - waiting since 13/01/08
Hairart - waiting since 23/01/08
Babyboo2101-waiting since 23/01/08
Melbourne - waiting since 24/1/08
Mozzy - waiting since 12/02
Sarah n Andy-waiting since 12/2/08
Mottie - waiting since 14/02
mo33 - waiting since 29/02
vickie- waiting since 29/2/08
Ratby Rascals-waiting since 07/03/08
Steve G - waiting since 07/03/08
Flump - waiting since 19/03/08

WAITING FOR FULL ACK
-----------------------
Mr.Benn - lodged 27/8
YvonnePaul
MarkandGill
the4ofus
Hsherriff
Melbourne
Irish Gal
Joelabs
Sarah n Andy

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED?

Adelaide
Lee and Joanne
Hairart
Ratby Rascals
mOZzy
kjc79
Gonnago

Brisbane
Mr.Benn
Mo33
Claretandblue
Bobbie
Steve G

Perth
Ozbound08
Mullallo
Mottie
Bextaroota

Sunshine Coast (QLD)
minibelle

Bundaberg
MarkandGill

Sydney
vickie
Aquamarine

Gold Coast
the4ofus[/QUOTE]

Just added us so that vickie doesn't feel lonely being Sydney bound!! Hope I 've done this right?? Oz bound and us are the longest waiters so far for CO I see Nothing to do but wait now

Last edited by Aquamarine; Mar 19th 2008 at 5:30 am. Reason: chopped title off - this version has been put in date order by previous kind poster
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Waiting for a CO

minibelle
harrycharlie
joelabs - waiting since 12/02/08
Mozzy - waiting since 12/02
Sarah n Andy-waiting since 12/2/08
Mottie - waiting since 14/02
mo33 - waiting since 29/02

WAITING FOR FULL ACK
-----------------------
Mr.Benn - lodged 27/8
YvonnePaul
MarkandGill
the4ofus
Hsherriff
Melbourne
Irish Gal
Joelabs
Sarah n Andy
dankate

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED?

Adelaide
Lee and Joanne
Hairart
Ratby Rascals
mOZzy
kjc79
Gonnago

Brisbane
Mr.Benn
Mo33
Claretandblue
Bobbie
Steve G

Perth
Ozbound08
Mullallo
Mottie
Bextaroota

Sunshine Coast (QLD)
minibelle

Bundaberg
MarkandGill

Sydney
vickie
Aquamarine

Gold Coast
the4ofus
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

funny how Melbourne (destination) always gets lost

WAITING FOR CO
----------------

minibelle
harrycharlie
joelabs - waiting since 12/02/08
Mozzy - waiting since 12/02/08
Sarah n Andy - waiting since 12/2/08
Mottie - waiting since 14/02/08
mo33 - waiting since 29/02/08
Shanaghy - waiting since 6/02/08

WAITING FOR FULL ACK
-----------------------

Mr.Benn - lodged 27/8
YvonnePaul - lodged 29/8, pre-ack 07/12
MarkandGill
the4ofus
Hsherriff
Melbourne
Irish Gal
dankate

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED?
-------------------------

MELBOURNE
Irish Gal
Melbourne
JoeLabs
Sarah n Andy

ADELAIDE
Lee and Joanne
Hairart
Ratby Rascals
mOZzy
kjc79
Gonnago

BRISBANE
Mr.Benn
Mo33
Claretandblue
Bobbie
Steve G

PERTH
Ozbound08
Mullallo
Mottie
Bextaroota

SUNSHINE COAST (QLD)
minibelle

BUNDABERG
MarkandGill

SYDNEY
vickie
Aquamarine

GOLD COAST
the4ofus

CENTRAL COAST
dankate
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that Bextaroota!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

bugger all for us again today, but our bloods and xrays have come back clear this morning, just waiting for the doc to sign them and they will be off to LCU on Tuesday, bloody good news i guess

To all those awaiting full acks, just a thought but on your pre ack's is are your agents being honest with the date they actually lodged your applications?, have you seen the DIAC letters yourselves confirming the date they lodged for you?, really feeling for you guys
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Thanks for that Bextaroota!!
What for babe (Aquamarine)? I think I must be in another world today!!

Sorry to future Melbournees- I didn't notice either- don't be cross at me!

Last edited by bextaroota; Mar 19th 2008 at 5:46 am. Reason: oops
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi Gill, I've read on threads that people stay up late at night, phone DIAC to enquire about their progress (after they've had no luck with the email enquiry route) No idea on the number to phone but if you do a search you'll find it.

Your agent might be a bit miffed though but it's not her life in limbo is it?? If i were in your shoes i'd be pro-active and do it. Can't hurt and might put your mind at rest.
Good luck!
Mo
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED?
-------------------------

MELBOURNE
Inglewhite
Irish Gal
Melbourne
JoeLabs
Sarah n Andy

ADELAIDE
Lee and Joanne
Hairart
Ratby Rascals
mOZzy
kjc79
Gonnago

BRISBANE
Mr.Benn
Mo33
Claretandblue
Bobbie
Steve G

PERTH
Ozbound08
Mullallo
Mottie
Bextaroota

SUNSHINE COAST (QLD)
minibelle

BUNDABERG
MarkandGill

SYDNEY
vickie
Aquamarine

GOLD COAST
the4ofus

CENTRAL COAST
dankate
Just added us to the list yet again as we keep mysteriously disappearing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.