August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
How do you go about front loading meds and PCC?
As far as I understand you can now download the medical forms here if you are in the UK: http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html then you need to make an appt with one of the panel docs. I understand that you can do your meds & PCC's and send them with you case number on them before they are requested.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
As far as I understand you can now download the medical forms here if you are in the UK: http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html then you need to make an appt with one of the panel docs. I understand that you can do your meds & PCC's and send them with you case number on them before they are requested.

thats right me dear cos thats what we did!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

kiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the roughkiwihope is a jewel in the rough

Anybody heard anything yet?
I know there are some people who submitted about 5 wks before us & frontloaded who have got their visa in the last few days ..... maybe not long then although we have yet to do our meds!
Nah...nothing yet. I'm geared to have some news by February. Any comments by the 136 on modl clan?

Good luck
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:42 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Claire
Old Nov 8th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Anyone heard anything yet???
Old Nov 8th 2005, 1:59 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Nope. Booked meds in Cambridge for 9th Dec.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:30 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

nope nothing from ASPC - we did the PCC's today though
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

nope nothing from ASPC - we did the PCC's today though
is it me or has it gone very quiet all of a sudden??
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:31 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

is it me or has it gone very quiet all of a sudden??
its gone really quiet
i guess its because it is only 6 weeks 5 days to Christmas so everything is starting to slow up....
Old Nov 8th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Talking Re: August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

its gone really quiet
i guess its because it is only 6 weeks 5 days to Christmas so everything is starting to slow up....

I hope not !!!!!! got to be out of house 30 november shippers coming 23 nov and still no request but booked medicals for 9 DEc......how tence am i feelin .....cant sleeep neeed sleep....cmon and givem to me pleasssse...

LOL

Geary
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:56 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by geary11
I hope not !!!!!! got to be out of house 30 november shippers coming 23 nov and still no request but booked medicals for 9 DEc......how tence am i feelin .....cant sleeep neeed sleep....cmon and givem to me pleasssse...

LOL

Geary
What about Tommy Gun then eh? He submitted when we di & says he has his Med Requests!!!!!!! Woohoo! I have butterflys in my tummy now LOL - I hope that means we will have ours soon.......
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:43 am
Account Closed

What about Tommy Gun then eh? He submitted when we di & says he has his Med Requests!!!!!!! Woohoo! I have butterflys in my tummy now LOL - I hope that means we will have ours soon.......

I hope so too mate cos then we wont be too far behind you!!! YEEE HAWWWW
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:34 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

I hope so too mate cos then we wont be too far behind you!!! YEEE HAWWWW
YEHAW! We got the request for Medicals, Police Checks & 1022 this AM!

To all those still waiting our timeline so far is:

04/08/05 - BN136 Visa Appl arrived at ASPC
15/08/05 - Ack letter received from ASPC
04/10/05 - Sent form 1022 to ASPC to add Baby Susannah to the application
16/11/05 - CO Assigned; Meds, PCCs & 1022 requested

That is only 14 weeks! Rock on!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:29 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: August 2005 Skilled Independent - who??

We lodged 24 August, acknowledged 13 September and have frontloaded meds.

Who else is there??

I wonder how long we will have to wait.......?????
Do we count as the August Gang ?, our 136 appln was received in Oz on 23/8/05 and c/c debited and ack 14/9/05 waiting now in limbo for med req and pcc roll on !!!!!
Jane x
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:35 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Do we count as the August Gang ?, our 136 appln was received in Oz on 23/8/05 and c/c debited and ack 14/9/05 waiting now in limbo for med req and pcc roll on !!!!!
Jane x
hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............oh go on then! (only coz I like you!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.