Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

Old Dec 26th 2005, 2:41 pm
ZAM
Just Joined

ZAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

Greetings to All!

My application under 136-th visa is considered in ASPC. I have sent the application without result of examination IELTS. I yet did not pass this examination. And therefore till now in my folder in ASPC there is no still a result of examination IELTS.
And soon to me should assign the case officer. I shall not have time to pass examination IELTS before assignment of the officer.

At me a question to All:
How the officer with my application will act?
1) Will refuse, because has not presented result of examination IELTS
Or
2) Will send me request about medicine, the police certificate and the certificate IELTS and will give me 70 days on sending of these documents.

Somebody knows about a similar situation? Tell, please, as the problem was solved!

With gratitude for any answer and useful advice,
ZAM
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Greg&Zoka has a brilliant futureGreg&Zoka has a brilliant futureGreg&Zoka has a brilliant futureGreg&Zoka has a brilliant futureGreg&Zoka has a brilliant futureGreg&Zoka has a brilliant future
Default Re: The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

Dear Zam,

You should not worried because your IELTS exam.
It won't have a very big influence on your application for some time,
but you should provide it in the future.
If you understood me, your CO would send you requesting for IELTS,
and she or he will give you enough time to get this certificate.

I think that I made clear to you,

Regards,
Greg
Old Dec 27th 2005, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Naved is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

Relax Zam,

Option 2) you have given is the one which any CO follows...Means Your CO will request you the IELTS score along with the Medical and PCC. ANd you will get 91 days(21+70) from the date request....

Thanks...

Originally Posted by ZAM
Greetings to All!

My application under 136-th visa is considered in ASPC. I have sent the application without result of examination IELTS. I yet did not pass this examination. And therefore till now in my folder in ASPC there is no still a result of examination IELTS.
And soon to me should assign the case officer. I shall not have time to pass examination IELTS before assignment of the officer.

At me a question to All:
How the officer with my application will act?
1) Will refuse, because has not presented result of examination IELTS
Or
2) Will send me request about medicine, the police certificate and the certificate IELTS and will give me 70 days on sending of these documents.

Somebody knows about a similar situation? Tell, please, as the problem was solved!

With gratitude for any answer and useful advice,
ZAM
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:12 am
ZAM
Just Joined

ZAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The attitude of the case officer to absence of the proof of knowledge of English

Thanks for the answers, Greg and Naved. You have very much encouraged me. :-)

Originally Posted by Greg&Zoka
Dear Zam,
If you understood me, your CO would send you requesting for IELTS,
and she or he will give you enough time to get this certificate.
Greg, tell, please, and whence you know it? It from personal experience? "enough time" - is what is the time, approximately?

Originally Posted by Naved
Option 2) you have given is the one which any CO follows...Means Your CO will request you the IELTS score along with the Medical and PCC. ANd you will get 91 days(21+70) from the date request....
Naved, thanks for information.
But, you submitted the application before July, 01st, 2004. I heard that, attitude ASPC to the applicants who have not provided of the proof of knowledge of English after July, 01st, 2004 has strongly changed. Before they requested this proof together with medicine. And now, it is rumored, they can refuse, not having sent any requests. :-(

Somebody from primary applicant after July, 01st, 2004, was in a similar situation with me and whether requested of them the proof of knowledge of English?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I submitted my IELTS result after about 5 months of 136-Visa application . During that period my CO did'nt ask for IELTS result.

Shakeel