47SK - Editable pdf file

Old Dec 26th 2005, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile 47SK - Editable pdf file

Hi

Does anyone have the latest 47SK but as a pdf file that can be written to?

I know it is possible and would appreciate help.
Cheers

AnitaB
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 47SK - Editable pdf file

Originally Posted by AnitaB
Hi

Cheers

AnitaB
Interesting... didn't know that the normal pdf forms, downloadable from DIMIA website, can not be written to.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Hi

Cheers

AnitaB
Yep - I found that after printing them out one of those old fashioned writing implements known as a pen did the job really well!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 3:07 pm
AlmostBob

Authoring errors,
DIMIA did not specify field codes at generation of the PDF to allow them to
be a fillable form
with Acrobat instead of acrobat reader they can be filled, you generate your
own fillable fields
This is one to be raised with DIMIA, to have them fix it

--
If at first you dont succeed
try try try again
If at first you do succeed
try not to look surprised

_
"jeeva" <member16383@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Does anyone have the latest 47SK but as a pdf file that can be
    > > written to?
    > >
    > > I know it is possible and would appreciate help.
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > AnitaB
    > Interesting... didn't know that the normal pdf forms, downloadable from
    > DIMIA website, can not be written to.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Cheers

AnitaB

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
47sk.pdf (913.4 KB, 217 views)
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Here you go
WendyC, that copy is 12months out of date. It was updated Nov05.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
WendyC, that copy is 12months out of date. It was updated Nov05.

It's the one I used in August, which was sent to me by my agent. ???
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile Re: 47SK - Editable pdf file

Hi WendyC

Many thanks for that.
I will check to see if I can use this version, as it is for a friend that won't be applying until about March.

Cheers

AnitaB
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:32 pm
Rk1dayboy

Hi

I may be wrong but I think that version is only available to migration
agents. Others may know more.

Best of luck with the application.

MK
AnitaB wrote:
    > Hi
    > Does anyone have the latest 47SK but as a pdf file that can be
    > written to?
    > I know it is possible and would appreciate help.
    > Cheers
    >
    > AnitaB
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

Hi WendyC

Many thanks for that.
I will check to see if I can use this version, as it is for a friend that won't be applying until about March.

Cheers

AnitaB
Many (most) DIMIA forms are availble in 'computer fillable' format to anybody who pays for a licence. These forms can be completed using Adobe Reader xxx.
These forms are not meant to be 'editable', only 'fillable'. If you want to pay the fee go to:https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/subscri.../main_menu.jsp

If your computer skills extend to 'hacking' the non-fillable forms, don't. Applicants MUST use the form specified by the minister, not an edited version.

If you are tempted to obtain a fillable form and use it, read the licence conditions at the above internet address.

The best procedure for DIY is to download the current version of the applicable forms from www.immi.gov.au and use a pen.

Best wishes

Westly Russell
Migration Agent
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: 47SK - Editable pdf file

Hi Westly

Cheers for that information.
I've already got the visa, just thought it would be easier for my friend to go through the form electronically when I visit him this week.

Cheers

AnitaB
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Keely is an unknown quantity at this point

Best thing to do is download Adobe Acrobat from somewhere like Kazaa then you can edit any PDF's. (NB Obviously this isnt 100% legal) ...or buy it lol

Adobe Acrobat Reader only opens PDF files.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

I agree. Form filled with pen is also treated equally as the one that is typed.
I wrote everything myself.

Originally Posted by WESTLY
Many (most) DIMIA forms are availble in 'computer fillable' format to anybody who pays for a licence. These forms can be completed using Adobe Reader xxx.
These forms are not meant to be 'editable', only 'fillable'. If you want to pay the fee go to:https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/subscri.../main_menu.jsp

If your computer skills extend to 'hacking' the non-fillable forms, don't. Applicants MUST use the form specified by the minister, not an edited version.

If you are tempted to obtain a fillable form and use it, read the licence conditions at the above internet address.

The best procedure for DIY is to download the current version of the applicable forms from www.immi.gov.au and use a pen.

Best wishes

Westly Russell
Migration Agent
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Keely
Best thing to do is download Adobe Acrobat from somewhere like Kazaa then you can edit any PDF's. (NB Obviously this isnt 100% legal) ...or buy it lol

Adobe Acrobat Reader only opens PDF files.
If you have a licence Acrobat Reader lets you fill in in and save DIMIA pdf forms. if you do not have a licence, you can still do this using other software, but probably not legally.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:08 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WESTLY
If you have a licence Acrobat Reader lets you fill in in and save DIMIA pdf forms. if you do not have a licence, you can still do this using other software, but probably not legally.

here you go this is the latest version of the 47sk november edition. get adobe (anything but the reader) or the trial version will be fine. Or you canb get scasoft PDF viewer. This is the latest version of the PDF document from dimia.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
47sk11-05(editable).pdf (473.1 KB, 99 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.