April 2009 Applications (merged threads)

Old Oct 9th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by ssumit
Hi All

By Grace of almighty , i have received my pre grant letter today. I have asked to leave Australia and inform diac about itinerary plans with in 28 days , which i have already planned and leaving for my hometown Delhi at this month end.

thanks to all for support and suggestions as I didn't use any agent and processed ACS and visa application myself.

a small issue i think for which i need suggestion I need to get corrected, on pre grant letter its having details of my parents names as well , which is surprise, i listed them as dependent, but never did medicals for them.

May be i'll send them form 1023 for these corrections and add them as other family members.

once again thanks

BR
Sumit

Congrats mate.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Hi All

By Grace of almighty , i have received my pre grant letter today. I have asked to leave Australia and inform diac about itinerary plans with in 28 days , which i have already planned and leaving for my hometown Delhi at this month end.

thanks to all for support and suggestions as I didn't use any agent and processed ACS and visa application myself.

a small issue i think for which i need suggestion I need to get corrected, on pre grant letter its having details of my parents names as well , which is surprise, i listed them as dependent, but never did medicals for them.

May be i'll send them form 1023 for these corrections and add them as other family members.

once again thanks

BR
Sumit
Congratulations brother.

If your parents names are on grant letter, I suggest to not to do anything more. Just get their passport stamped with the visa sticker. Sending form 1023 will make the case complex.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

once again thanks

BR
Sumit
Hi Sumit .... Congratulations man

I have one quick question from your time line there is nothing related to medicals so is it like you didnt undergo any medical check up since you are already in Aus. And how long has it been for you in Aus.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Hi Sumit .... Congratulations man

I have one quick question from your time line there is nothing related to medicals so is it like you didnt undergo any medical check up since you are already in Aus. And how long has it been for you in Aus.
Hi

I had medicals for my temp visa ext 457 in June this year which were done at HSA group sydney only. As medicals are valid for 1 year..when I tried to book the medicals they told no need as they already have result from my previous one.

So I didn't had to re=do the medicals for this visa. and saves a bit of money, consedering , earler medicals were sponsored by employer

BR
Sumit
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:03 am
Just Joined

JimboYorkshire is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations mate, I still havent come back down to earth yet, maybe never will Enjoy.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

hanman is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Sumit,
Congrats! I'm happy that all April guys are getting thru

Hi Guys,

I'm new or rather late to this forum.

About me - I've applied for 175 online on 14th April 2009 with medicals & PCC front loaded. The current state of application is 'Application being processed further' since 15-Sep. Does this mean I'm allocated a CO?
'Health requirements outstanding' since 14-Apr; I had uploaded the medical receipt. I've uploaded all the docs with 28 days but the Document checklist says 'Required' for each line item.

I'm worried if I'm missing on any.
It would be great if somebody can advise me. Thank you.

Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

aussies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Hanman,

We both share the same time line. I mean I alos lodged 175 on 14 April 2009. I guess your "Application processed further" was on 15 Sep and mine was 23 Sep. So I guess you are pretty well off on that side.

Did you get any email from the Case Officer yet ?

If you have not got any queries then I guess its good ,may be, as then all may be looking good for you. But if you still want to confirm you can send a PLE ( Post Lodgment Enquiry ). I do not know how to do it as I have an agent. Some folks in this forum ( especially April '09 forum ) are pretty knowledegable. Please search from previous threads on "PLE". Or if you have any agent ask him to do it.

Do keep us posted.

Good luck !
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

shurilo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aussies
I do not know how to do it as I have an agent. Some folks in this forum ( especially April '09 forum ) are pretty knowledegable. Please search from previous threads on "PLE". Or if you have any agent ask him to do it.

Do keep us posted.

Good luck !

Hello aussies, for PLE this link should be used :
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

shurilo
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks shurilo :-)

See Hanman this is why I love this forum :-)
Old Oct 12th 2009, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hello April Mates,

Some days back mine and my wife's medicals were "Outstanding and ""referred" and only my kids was "Finalized".

Today I saw that mine is "finalized" but my wifes is still Outstanding and ""referred" :-(. I hope that all goes fine here.

I have never received any email from CO. Only thing what happened is on 23 Sep one more status came online, that is "Application Processed Further".

Now most of you April folks have received an email from CO requesting medicals and PCC and I have never received anything. The strange fact is my medicals have reached HOC Sydney on Sep 28th 2009 only. Now if I assume that "Application Processed Further" means CO is allocated, then I would say that my assumption is wrong as then I shoud have got an email from CO asking to do medicals.

I have asked my agent to raise a PLE on CO allocation status and I do know he is advising me wait till Oct 19 as he wants to send a PLE after medicals are finilazed ( thats what he thinks ). But I am confused whether to listen to him or force him to send a PLE for CO allocation status. He knowledegable I know, but some times I feel, and also I have read in this forum that agents are reluctant to send PLE's like some "More PLE I send more I look bad infront of DIAC thought :-) ".
So folks anythoughts after reading this whether a CO has been allocated or not ?

Thanks much..
Old Oct 13th 2009, 4:02 am
Just Joined

harryuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2009 Applications

Hi Aussies,

I applied on 9th April (CSL, HR Country). My online app status changed to "application being processed further" on 22/9 without any actions from my side. Today I got an email from CO asking for PCC. So I think that all April applicants now have their CO assigned!.

Cheers,
Old Oct 13th 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the update harryuts. Good to know. I have not heard anything yet :-(
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

After looking your post I checked status of my Medicals and it is finalised. But below message still says further medical referred.

I don't know wht that mean

Originally Posted by aussies
Hello April Mates,

Some days back mine and my wife's medicals were "Outstanding and ""referred" and only my kids was "Finalized".

Today I saw that mine is "finalized" but my wifes is still Outstanding and ""referred" :-(. I hope that all goes fine here.

I have never received any email from CO. Only thing what happened is on 23 Sep one more status came online, that is "Application Processed Further".

Now most of you April folks have received an email from CO requesting medicals and PCC and I have never received anything. The strange fact is my medicals have reached HOC Sydney on Sep 28th 2009 only. Now if I assume that "Application Processed Further" means CO is allocated, then I would say that my assumption is wrong as then I shoud have got an email from CO asking to do medicals.

I have asked my agent to raise a PLE on CO allocation status and I do know he is advising me wait till Oct 19 as he wants to send a PLE after medicals are finilazed ( thats what he thinks ). But I am confused whether to listen to him or force him to send a PLE for CO allocation status. He knowledegable I know, but some times I feel, and also I have read in this forum that agents are reluctant to send PLE's like some "More PLE I send more I look bad infront of DIAC thought :-) ".
So folks anythoughts after reading this whether a CO has been allocated or not ?

Thanks much..
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:56 am
Just Joined

hashoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I have applied on 25th of April and have not recieved no information as of yet. I have informed DIAC about my CSL in May and thats when I noticed "Application Processed further" and after that everything is just stagnant.
I contacted the DIAC in Sept. that I should be getting a CO in a month time but no news so far.

So NOT ALL april applicant got the CO

Hashoo
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

honest_mehul will become famous soon enoughhonest_mehul will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hashoo
Well I have applied on 25th of April and have not recieved no information as of yet. I have informed DIAC about my CSL in May and thats when I noticed "Application Processed further" and after that everything is just stagnant.
I contacted the DIAC in Sept. that I should be getting a CO in a month time but no news so far.

So NOT ALL april applicant got the CO

Hashoo
Same here Hashoo, mine was on 26th of April, no CO yet but looks like things maynot be too far away for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.