British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   April 2008 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/april-2008-applicants-529427/)

kevncarlz Jan 21st 2009 6:07 pm

Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by memewest (Post 7196072)

It's really strange seeing faces of peeps that you have pictured in your mind all these months....:lol:
and then having to remember who's who after calling you lot by your Expat names all this time!! Great keeping in contact with you all tho!!.... :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, me and kev were talking about how we imagined you all looked like as FB page was loading :rofl:

Melbert Added
JAK added
tiger added (i think) lol

memewest Jan 21st 2009 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by kevncarlz (Post 7196999)
I know what you mean, me and kev were talking about how we imagined you all looked like as FB page was loading :rofl:

Melbert Added
JAK added
tiger added (i think) lol

Oh Gawd....sorry to disappoint!! :eek::rofl:

I'm struggling to tie up real names with expat names so can everyone forgive me if/when i get you mixed up!! :o:huh:

tiger222 Jan 21st 2009 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by memewest (Post 7197517)
Oh Gawd....sorry to disappoint!! :eek::rofl:

I'm struggling to tie up real names with expat names so can everyone forgive me if/when i get you mixed up!! :o:huh:

Same here!

I want to know how you people edit the profile of friends to include notes like met on BE April 2008

memewest Jan 21st 2009 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by tiger222 (Post 7197554)
Same here!

I want to know how you people edit the profile of friends to include notes like met on BE April 2008

Catherine.....click on friends, and when you get a list of them all, in the top right hand corner of each friend is a little sign that if you roll your mouse over, it says toggle. Click on that, and then you add where you met.

Think i've explained that all right... :blink:

stevecarr@firs Jan 22nd 2009 5:45 pm

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

]Just to confirm our time line etc
applied 22/04/08 176 CSL family sponsored F/Loaded.
case officer 12/12/08 further evidence requested.
visa granted today 22/01/09, 9 months to the day of lodgement.
A phone call last night from our fantastic agents George Lombard who we for the record cannot thank enough, to confirm our visa Grant. To all those still waiting hang in there!! it will HAPPEN! Its taken a number of years and disappointments along the way for us but finally its our turn to celebrate tonight:thumbsup::thumbsup: and plan for our move to our newly built home in Melbourne:thumbsup:
All the best
Steve and Vicky:thumbup:

memewest Jan 22nd 2009 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by stevecarr@firs (Post 7201310)
Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

A phone call last night from our fantastic agents George Lombard who we for the record cannot thank enough, to confirm our visa Grant. To all those still waiting hang in there!! it will HAPPEN! Its taken a number of years and disappointments along the way for us but finally its our turn to celebrate tonight:thumbsup::thumbsup: and plan for our move to our newly built home in Melbourne:thumbsup:
All the best
Steve and Vicky

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

After such a long wait, get out there and celebrate BIG style!!

What a fantastic feeling!!

Congrats again Steve and Vicky!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

tiger222 Jan 22nd 2009 7:34 pm

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Steve and Vicky, you have a new home here in Melbourne! That's fantastic!! Congratulations there too....Celebrate!!!

When do you move?!?!

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best

melbert Jan 22nd 2009 7:44 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fantastic news, now the hard work really starts!!:rofl:

Mel:D

stevecarr@firs Jan 22nd 2009 10:13 pm

Hi there gang

Hopefully moving for good early march! Dog, furniture and boat all organised for shipping out in february. so really looking forward to seeing our home for the first time. We. brought land a couple of years ago and twelve months later appointed a builder and hey presto house was completed August 08 really excited.:thumbsup:

cheers steve and vicky

letusenjoy79 Jan 23rd 2009 4:35 am

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Congratulations and Celebrations Steve&Vicky:thumbsup::thumbsup:

caliburn Jan 23rd 2009 5:38 am

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best

Congratulations!!

kevncarlz Jan 23rd 2009 7:13 pm

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best

congrats and good luck in the new house

stevecarr@firs Jan 23rd 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks all,

for your very kind wishes it really is a fantastic time, feels like we have won the lottery.

Regards

steve and vicky:thumbsup:

Dodge38 Jan 24th 2009 1:05 am

Originally Posted by stevecarr@firs (Post 7206477)
Thanks all,

for your very kind wishes it really is a fantastic time, feels like we have won the lottery.

Regards

steve and vicky:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! IM IMPRESSED THAT THE HOPUSE IS ALL SORTED TOO!!!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER!!!:thumbsup:

hanwilt Jan 28th 2009 5:05 pm

I had a phone call today from our agent at 9.45 and ........

WE GOT OUR VISA....

I have not stopped grinning all day. I have been on a course and feel quite mad as no one knows me and don't understand the mad smile...

What a feeling....

We are coming to Australia..

Hannah