Applying for 189 and 190 at the same time?

Old Dec 11th 2013, 4:23 am
Just Joined

bravokal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Applying for 189 and 190 at the same time?

Guys,

Hi guys,

My agent has applied for a 189 visa and 190 visa(Any state) at the same time with 65 and 70 points respectively.Can anyone tell me for which Visa type I will get an invite faster?..And if i get an invitation for 190 visa first,will my EOI for 189 visa be blocked/suspended? ..Please help.

Thanks
Old Dec 11th 2013, 6:18 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for 189 and 190 at the same time?

Originally Posted by bravokal
Guys,

Hi guys,

My agent has applied for a 189 visa and 190 visa(Any state) at the same time with 65 and 70 points respectively.Can anyone tell me for which Visa type I will get an invite faster?..And if i get an invitation for 190 visa first,will my EOI for 189 visa be blocked/suspended? ..Please help.

Thanks
If you are using and paying an agent, surely you should be directing these questions as them as they know your personal circumstances so should be able to advise you better
Old Dec 11th 2013, 6:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you are using and paying an agent, surely you should be directing these questions as them as they know your personal circumstances so should be able to advise you better
dude..i already posted this question to my agent,I am yet to get any reply..so I thought in the meantime I would get a reply here..If u know the answer to my questions you share otherwise please don't bother.
Old Dec 11th 2013, 7:17 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

dude..i already posted this question to my agent,I am yet to get any reply..so I thought in the meantime I would get a reply here..If u know the answer to my questions you share otherwise please don't bother.
There is no need to be rude.

As a first point - you haven't applied for a visa - you have lodged an EOI which you have mentioned you would like to be considered for both the 189 and 190 visas. Which states have you applied to for sponsorship, or have you selected WA. If you do not apply to a state for sponsorship, you will not be invited to apply for a 190 visa unless you have selected WA and they select your EOI.
Old Dec 11th 2013, 10:58 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

And also calling lady like Old sparkles "Dude"... How about "thanks for taking your personal non paid time, thank you would suffice
Old Dec 11th 2013, 3:56 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

No - if you can't be courteous to people who take the time and trouble to try to point you in the right direction - then YOU please don't bother!
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No - if you can't be courteous to people who take the time and trouble to try to point you in the right direction - then YOU please don't bother!
I don't understand what trouble are you talking about here?..people come to this forum seeking answers and not alternatives..FYI alternatives don't count for pointing people in the right direction..a bunch on sarcastic's you are..
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by teza
And also calling lady like Old sparkles "Dude"... How about "thanks for taking your personal non paid time, thank you would suffice
thanks dude!!..now go get your sex imprinted below your profile pic..should help others recognize you sex
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:25 am

thanks dude!!..now go get your sex imprinted below your profile pic..should help others recognize you sex
If you notice next to peoples user names there is either a pink 'lady' symbol - or a blue ' gentleman' symbol just so you can do that

I have a pink one, as does teza and spouse of scouse - yours is blue dude.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 8:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you notice next to peoples user names there is either a pink 'lady' symbol - or a blue ' gentleman' symbol just so you can do that

I have a pink one, as does teza and spouse of scouse - yours is blue dude.
You're such a helpful dude, old sparkles. Even to a dude who is rude
Old Dec 12th 2013, 8:46 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,

Hi guys,

Thanks
Without a lot more info, people will jast not be able to give much useful advice, OS has already asked you some questions, and pointed you contact your agent, who WILL know, as he knows all your circumstances. If you are using an agent, then he/she is the one you should be directiing these questions to, unfortunately you will then need to be patient and wait for a reply.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 10:26 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand what trouble are you talking about here?..people come to this forum seeking answers and not alternatives..FYI alternatives don't count for pointing people in the right direction..a bunch on sarcastic's you are..
*Puts grumpy mod hat on*

Right, if you want people to help you, then you should actually attempt to be polite to them. If you are not, then what will happen is quite simple. 1) No-one will bother giving up their free time to help you; and 2) you'll get mods coming along to remind you to read the site rules and forum usage guidelines - like this, funnily enough.

By the way, pointing in the right direction is helping people. We will not do all the work for people. If you are anticipating that, then you may be in need of the services of a paid MARA registered agent.

Now, let's keep things polite please. I'd rather not get the incredibly grumpy mod hat out. I'd rather save it for special occasions.

*Takes grumpy mod hat off*