NSW List of Occupations

Old Dec 7th 2013, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Nillaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSW List of Occupations

I have total of 55 points and looking to get a sponsorship from NSW but unfortunately my occupation from the list is now 'SUSPENDED'.
Please advice me on the following,

1. When will I be able to apply for a sponsorship for my occupation again(when it will open for the year of 2013/2014 again)?
2. By when will NSW open nominations for the year of 2014/2015?

Thanks,
Nillaa.
Old Dec 7th 2013, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW List of Occupations

It is not possible to answer those two questions. The state will do as they choose, when they choose.
Old Dec 8th 2013, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Thank you ..
Does that mean for the first question, any chances will it happen anytime again for the year of 2013/2014?
Old Dec 8th 2013, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nillaa
Thank you ..
Does that mean for the first question, any chances will it happen anytime again for the year of 2013/2014?
It is still not possibly to answer.
Old Dec 8th 2013, 2:31 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the reply.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nillaa
I have total of 55 points and looking to get a sponsorship from NSW but unfortunately my occupation from the list is now 'SUSPENDED'.
Please advice me on the following,

1. When will I be able to apply for a sponsorship for my occupation again(when it will open for the year of 2013/2014 again)?
2. By when will NSW open nominations for the year of 2014/2015?

Thanks,
Nillaa.
Your occupation is suspended, which means NSW would not accept any more applications for the same occupation for the calendar year.

It is impossible to answer or predict that the same occupation would appear on the next year quota as it depends on availability.

Cheers,
PB
Old Dec 13th 2013, 10:42 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peaceboy
Your occupation is suspended, which means NSW would not accept any more applications for the same occupation for the calendar year.
DIBP do not work by calendar year but by tax year, from July to end of June.