Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

I have just submitted my online application to vetassess and need to post the certified documents.

I take it I just paperclip the photos to the first page of the declaration form I have to sign? Or if not, which page, it wasn't clear in the email.

I know it's a stupid question, but I don't want to put a paperclip where it's not supposed to be and clog some machine up etc and risk them rejecting it.

Thanks.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:56 am
Starting the long wait...

Didigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

From memory I paper clipped the photos to the front page of the application, but it is nearly 2 years since my initial application to Vetassess.

I'm sure it will be fine provided all the information in there!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:59 am
Just Joined

tempaire1 is an unknown quantity at this point

new to this site but found previous info given good and some misleading i waited until the new vetassess was in place thought it was a better option and hopefully the waiting time was not as long as previous assessment bodies. with repect to the question i think your asking i simply put the photos in a non sealed envelope and identified.

sent off info just black and white info 3 weeks ago and got result today saying to proceed to practical assessment i would advise photos of all practical work is included, to demonstate installation techniques, do not just rely on work refs and qualifications.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the replies.

I was going to just clip them to a piece of A4 paper, as I don't have an application form as I applied online, just a declaration form. But putting them in an envelope sounds a good idea!

Cheers.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xzibit
I have just submitted my online application to vetassess and need to post the certified documents.

I take it I just paperclip the photos to the first page of the declaration form I have to sign? Or if not, which page, it wasn't clear in the email.

I know it's a stupid question, but I don't want to put a paperclip where it's not supposed to be and clog some machine up etc and risk them rejecting it.

Thanks.
Hi Xzibit,

I think i used a paper clip when I sent mine to Vetassess.

Congrats in submitting your application and good luck.

Andy.