British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/applied-vetassess-anyone-who-has-also-check-513494/)

xzibit Feb 11th 2008 10:20 am

Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

I have just submitted my online application to vetassess and need to post the certified documents.

I take it I just paperclip the photos to the first page of the declaration form I have to sign? Or if not, which page, it wasn't clear in the email.

I know it's a stupid question, but I don't want to put a paperclip where it's not supposed to be and clog some machine up etc and risk them rejecting it.

Thanks.

Didigriff Feb 11th 2008 11:56 am

Re: Applied to Vetassess. Anyone who has also, check this.

From memory I paper clipped the photos to the front page of the application, but it is nearly 2 years since my initial application to Vetassess.

I'm sure it will be fine provided all the information in there!

tempaire1 Feb 11th 2008 11:59 am

new to this site but found previous info given good and some misleading i waited until the new vetassess was in place thought it was a better option and hopefully the waiting time was not as long as previous assessment bodies. with repect to the question i think your asking i simply put the photos in a non sealed envelope and identified.

sent off info just black and white info 3 weeks ago and got result today saying to proceed to practical assessment i would advise photos of all practical work is included, to demonstate installation techniques, do not just rely on work refs and qualifications.

xzibit Feb 11th 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I was going to just clip them to a piece of A4 paper, as I don't have an application form as I applied online, just a declaration form. But putting them in an envelope sounds a good idea!

Cheers.

wats123 Feb 11th 2008 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by xzibit (Post 5916001)
I have just submitted my online application to vetassess and need to post the certified documents.

I take it I just paperclip the photos to the first page of the declaration form I have to sign? Or if not, which page, it wasn't clear in the email.

I know it's a stupid question, but I don't want to put a paperclip where it's not supposed to be and clog some machine up etc and risk them rejecting it.

Thanks.

Hi Xzibit,

I think i used a paper clip when I sent mine to Vetassess.

Congrats in submitting your application and good luck.

Andy.