Application processed further WHOO WHOO

Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Application processed further WHOO WHOO

Does this mean I have a CO !!!!! Documents showing as met apart from PCC that should be with them very soon. Fingers crossed.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application processed further WHOO WHOO

Originally Posted by shar07
Does this mean I have a CO !!!!! Documents showing as met apart from PCC that should be with them very soon. Fingers crossed.
Hey, well since you are state sponsered and applied since june I should be saying

congrats..

Oh by the way I have found from another site that ASPC are already processing July state sponsered applicants. So you shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by mavios; Jan 29th 2009 at 11:36 am.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

dont want to put a downer on things but my application changed to processing thurther in dec 08, i applied for a 175 in sept, bit i hope you are different and indeed have a case officer.
john
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shar07
Shar, I hope to hear very soon that you have it!! Yes you definitely have a CO and once you get your PCC's to them, make sure you 'remind' them that you have sent it!!

Fingers crossed that the wait isn't too long.

Mel
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

saad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by melbert
Shar, I hope to hear very soon that you have it!! Yes you definitely have a CO and once you get your PCC's to them, make sure you 'remind' them that you have sent it!!

Fingers crossed that the wait isn't too long.

Mel
on 13th Jan my application status change to APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER and On 28th Jan MY CO contacted my agent for MEDS and PCC and for further employment details

I have conducted medicals and they will be send in the upcoming week so as the PCC

One problem i m facing that my Agent is very very slow as he is almost 70 years old and makes lot of mistakes so really making me worried what should i do

Can i start communicating with CO or the address given by myself??

I am really worried
Please suggest
Old Feb 1st 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saad1983
on 13th Jan my application status change to APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER and On 28th Jan MY CO contacted my agent for MEDS and PCC and for further employment details

I have conducted medicals and they will be send in the upcoming week so as the PCC

One problem i m facing that my Agent is very very slow as he is almost 70 years old and makes lot of mistakes so really making me worried what should i do

Can i start communicating with CO or the address given by myself??

I am really worried
Please suggest
CONGRATULATIONS........... I wish you to post GOT IT very very soon. Click here to check my thread of Application being processed further