Application Folio

Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:59 am
Just Joined

jologs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application Folio

Originally Posted by spalen
I think that is correct isnt it - number 1 is the bottom of the stack , page 254 is top of the stack.

many thanks spalen! so its just a single series - Page 1 to Last Page, all the way for the whole stack... am i correct?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:04 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jologs
many thanks spalen! so its just a single series - Page 1 to Last Page, all the way for the whole stack... am i correct?

Thats what we did the front page is the highest numbered page. Then put a big bulldog clip on it and put it in an envelope to hold it all in place. Then the envelope went inside the courier package. The courier company will probably want to look inside the envelope before they send it so dont seal it.

You need to check out what indy girl said about reaching the number 200 - if its more than 200 pages she said you need to start again at 1. But check DIMIA website.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:15 am
Just Joined

jologs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spalen
Thats what we did the front page is the highest numbered page. Then put a big bulldog clip on it and put it in an envelope to hold it all in place. Then the envelope went inside the courier package. The courier company will probably want to look inside the envelope before they send it so dont seal it.

You need to check out what indy girl said about reaching the number 200 - if its more than 200 pages she said you need to start again at 1. But check DIMIA website.
i really dont' think my papers will reach 200 pages, so no worries there.
ok thanks.