British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Application Folio (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/application-folio-323288/)

Louis Roi Aug 30th 2005 12:42 pm

Application Folio

Hi,

I know that the docs for submission has to be arranged in a certain manner and the pages to be numbered bottom up.

Question: the checklist also asked to provide 4 photographs. Are these photographs to be numbered as well and how do I put them with all the other docs? Would it be enough to just clip them with all the others or do I need to paste them in one page?

thanks heap for any reply.

Louis Roi

spalen Aug 30th 2005 12:51 pm

Re: Application Folio

Originally Posted by Louis Roi
Hi,

I know that the docs for submission has to be arranged in a certain manner and the pages to be numbered bottom up.

Question: the checklist also asked to provide 4 photographs. Are these photographs to be numbered as well and how do I put them with all the other docs? Would it be enough to just clip them with all the others or do I need to paste them in one page?

thanks heap for any reply.

Louis Roi

I think I put them at the front and used a large bulldog clip to hold the whole pack together - the bulldog clip holding the photos in place.

Louis Roi Aug 30th 2005 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by spalen
I think I put them at the front and used a large bulldog clip to hold the whole pack together - the bulldog clip holding the photos in place.

Oh, I thought we have to follow the sequence as stated in the checklist. These photos are supposed to be at the bottom of the pack with the personal docs.

Oh well, might just do like you did.

Thanks mate.http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
Thumbs up

IndieG Aug 30th 2005 3:41 pm

Oh, I thought we have to follow the sequence as stated in the checklist. These photos are supposed to be at the bottom of the pack with the personal docs.

Oh well, might just do like you did.

Thanks mate.http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
Thumbs up

Hi Louis,

I clipped them all together on the left hand corner to a sheet of paper and numbered the sheet.

Anya

jologs Aug 30th 2005 4:32 pm

Hi,

Louis Roi

bottom up? meaning "Page 1" at the bottom of the whole folio, and "last page" up front? please clarrify, were also due to submit our papers soon.

spalen Aug 30th 2005 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by jologs
bottom up? meaning "Page 1" at the bottom of the whole folio, and "last page" up front? please clarrify, were also due to submit our papers soon.

I think that is correct isnt it - number 1 is the bottom of the stack , page 254 is top of the stack.

IndieG Aug 31st 2005 1:09 am

I think that is correct isnt it - number 1 is the bottom of the stack , page 254 is top of the stack.

Hi Spalen,
You're right. Also, I read on their site that once you reach page number 200, then you start with number 1 again.

Anya

PS: DHL have confirmed my application has vanished into the thin air without a trace - so I've been doing it all over again today :-(

spalen Aug 31st 2005 1:19 am

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Hi Spalen,
You're right. Also, I read on their site that once you reach page number 200, then you start with number 1 again.

Anya

PS: DHL have confirmed my application has vanished into the thin air without a trace - so I've been doing it all over again today :-(

NO WAY!!! what are they saying about it - thats outrageous.

bridiej Aug 31st 2005 1:24 am

Hi Spalen,

Anya

Oh no, are they still looking into it or what?

IndieG Aug 31st 2005 1:46 am

Originally Posted by bridiej
Oh no, are they still looking into it or what?

Hi ,

Nope - after 48 hours since search launched - they confirm it is well and truly lost. Anyway, they are paying for getting all the documents replaced, including paying for re issue of the Vetassess certificate.

Meanwhile will send DIMIA an attested copy - and explain that I have applied for a duplicate certificate.

Hopefully by Monday , should have everything in place and send it off again.

Anyway, thank god we we are not racing against time - imagine if there was a change in rules - is there anything in the offing for 139??

Bye
Anya

spalen Aug 31st 2005 1:57 am

At least they are acting honorably and paying for it all - royal mail would've sent you a few stamps ;-)

I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt find it sooner or later.

IndieG Aug 31st 2005 2:08 am

At least they are acting honorably and paying for it all - royal mail would've sent you a few stamps ;-)

Hey Spalen,

You know me by now (or least birdiej knows!), I am quite neurotic - I am now imagining they will change the rules for subclass 139 in the next 4 days! So I am fighting an imaginary boogy man. Not taking chances - have just started the whole process again.

Anya ;-)

bridiej Aug 31st 2005 2:09 am

true!

spalen Aug 31st 2005 2:10 am

Hey Spalen,

You know me by now (or least birdiej knows!), I am quite neurotic - I am now imagining they will change the rules for subclass 139 in the next 4 days! So I am fighting an imaginary boogy man. Not taking chances - have just started the whole process again.

Anya ;-)

oh yeah - I read that somewhere, you now have to be under 21 and be able to do a handstand.

IndieG Aug 31st 2005 2:16 am

oh yeah - I read that somewhere, you now have to be under 21 and be able to do a handstand.

LOL - you're funny. Anyway you made me laugh - and I needed that ;-)

Anya