Application being processed further

Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application being processed further

Originally Posted by grantvt
nope, required and recieved.
Ours turned to received (well the ones that had been did ) once we got our CO then they turned to MET after the CO had looked them all over.

It looks like someone is looking at your case because they've changed your *things* to received, up till now did they all say REQUIRED?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Reporting for duty!

Only joking. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous but I think I remember reading somwhere about this. Did you add an extra dependent to the application or did you change passport details? It's just from memory but I do think there have been others in your situation and it's not necessairly a CO.

Sincerely I hope I am wrong, why not throw a cat amongst the pigeons around here? Good luck with it, don't think the uproar will begin until you get approved after only a few weeks of waiting!
i agree with u i have send a cgane in circumstances since 4 months and after that shortly i got application being processed further, seems tru what u r saying. it depend if a change had happened, if not then it might be a CO.
good luck all
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Ours turned to received (well the ones that had been did ) once we got our CO then they turned to MET after the CO had looked them all over.

It looks like someone is looking at your case because they've changed your *things* to received, up till now did they all say REQUIRED?
Some say recieved, some say required. none say met.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:00 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

my document Checklist still shows "Required" for all documents, including my health checks form
that why i felt weird why front page shows "Health requirements finalize" but it was not updated in my document checklist?
at first it was just 50 days after i launched my application and front loaded every single documents. i got the "health requirements finalize" and i thought i have allocated a CO but obviously that is not the case.... i'mm too anxious to get myself to Aussie land now.. with my wife of course....
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Dear Lousieh86,
Kindly tell how are we going to know that we have been allocated CO. Do DIAC people send mail to us or our migration agent? Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

murf80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had "app being processed further" in June and didn't get an email from CO until this week. In the meantime, things all said Received (as they had since June) and went to Met this week when the email was sent.

Despite common consensus on here to the contrary, I don't believe - and have been told when ringing DIAC - that "app being processed further" definitely equals CO.

It all just seems so random, June applicants being granted before Feb for example, that the status page almost becomes irrelevant. It's just a case of wait for the email and it could be between three and nine months - not much help but that's what I've picked up from this site!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by murf80
I had "app being processed further" in June and didn't get an email from CO until this week. In the meantime, things all said Received (as they had since June) and went to Met this week when the email was sent.

Despite common consensus on here to the contrary, I don't believe - and have been told when ringing DIAC - that "app being processed further" definitely equals CO.

It all just seems so random, June applicants being granted before Feb for example, that the status page almost becomes irrelevant. It's just a case of wait for the email and it could be between three and nine months - not much help but that's what I've picked up from this site!
Hey Murf,

Congrats on the CO!!!

Hopefully not long now eh!

Mel