Application being processed further

Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road
Default Application being processed further

Hi

Does anyone know what it means when a status is added 'Application being processed further' for 175 online applications?

I doubt it means a CO is assigned as I only applied 1 month ago.

Thanks in advance..
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application being processed further

Originally Posted by grantvt
Hi

Does anyone know what it means when a status is added 'Application being processed further' for 175 online applications?

Thanks in advance..
Woah... When we got the "Case being processed further..." message that was when we got our Case Officer!!!

But surely you can't have one after a month... If you have I imagine there will be uproar from other applicants.

Best of luck to you though!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Thanks in advance..
OMG Grant!!

We had 'Application Being Processed Further' in September, applied 04 May 08 175 MODL, and that indicated to us that we had a CO!!

That was backed up by an email from her a few days later...!

You are one lucky S.O.B!!

Gonna have a few jealous and upset applicants on here when they read this!!

Nothing you can do about it but ENJOY the fact that you have a CO!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:51 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
But surely you can't have one after a month... If you have I imagine there will be uproar from other applicants.
Originally Posted by memewest

Gonna have a few jealous and upset applicants on here when they read this!!
Reporting for duty!

Only joking. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous but I think I remember reading somwhere about this. Did you add an extra dependent to the application or did you change passport details? It's just from memory but I do think there have been others in your situation and it's not necessairly a CO.

Sincerely I hope I am wrong, why not throw a cat amongst the pigeons around here? Good luck with it, don't think the uproar will begin until you get approved after only a few weeks of waiting!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice

Hi

Thanks in advance..

I think that pretty much sums up my emotions....wahhhhhhhhhhh.........i wanna CO

grantvt, congrats for the CO allocation, & I am totally & completely envious even though I am wishing you the best for your life down under

Last edited by mb_jg; Nov 25th 2008 at 7:42 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Me too, me too!! We now have two, yes TWO visa applications in and we don't even have one CO!!!!!!

Although, in all honesty, the second one was only submitted today!!

However, our supposedly quicker 176 application has been in for 5 months now and not even a whiff!!

All that said, Grant, you are one lucky so and so, and yes, I am jealous!

Mel
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:52 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Hi

Thanks in advance..
Where exactly does is say this?

- CDM
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

It'll be on the status page, you go onto the immi.gov.uk website, go all the way through to check progress of application, put in all the relevant details and it will bring up all you current details.

Hope that helps!

Mel
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

just looked at ours and we applied 2 days before for 175 and ours says application received - processing commenced.

think this just means the application is received

cheryl
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Wow.. that would be VERY quick... but in all good spirits it is GREAT news for you!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:20 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

Originally Posted by eurosyl
Wow.. that would be VERY quick... but in all good spirits it is GREAT news for you!
Grantvt,
My front page appears to be as follows

where as it has a pop up message when you clicked on the "Message" just beside the front page, as follows

are you same case with me?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CHB
Grantvt,
My front page appears to be as follows

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../FrontPage.jpg

where as it has a pop up message when you clicked on the "Message" just beside the front page, as follows

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...hb/Messege.jpg

are you same case with me?
What does your Document checklist look like? Are your documents required or met?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

The message appears as a 3rd line under the application status.

26/10/2008 Application received - processing commenced
26/10/2008 Application fee received
25/11/2008 Application being processed further

Some documents are still required, some - proof of overseas qualification and Form 80 say recieved.

Ill keep you guys updated, may just mean someone has look at my files.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Does anything on your document checklist say 'met' ?

Mel
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

nope, required and recieved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.