"Application being processed further"

Old May 5th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Application being processed further"

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all
Confusion still abounds.

On the Electronic Application status page. our application shows as Application being processed further.

The time line on this is as follows.

10.04.08 Application recieved - processing commenced.
10.04.08 Application fee received
18.04.08 Application being processed further.

Hopefully this is good news.

Regards

Silverski
I'm jealous, very jealous lol
Old May 5th 2008, 12:02 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige

me too....i had to wait 4 months to get this message!

Old May 5th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbie222
me too....i had to wait 4 months to get this message!

I'm jealous of you as well then
Old May 5th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm jealous of you as well then

Old May 5th 2008, 4:21 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

So am i
Old May 5th 2008, 5:41 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

yes...I may have a message saying application being processed further....but I bet you get your visa before me! There is no order in which visaa are processed...
Old May 5th 2008, 6:26 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

HI all.

So I am guessing that this is good news then .......

Regards

silverski
Old May 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Just Bumping this
Old May 8th 2008, 9:09 pm
Mrs Angry!

Just Bumping this
Assume so, but aint sure!
Old May 9th 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

stenix is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd find it strange that an April applicant has a CO assigned when they are currently assigning CO's to late November applicants.

You never know though. Stranger things have happened!!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

HI all.

So I am guessing that this is good news then .......

Regards

silverski
Silver,

Just wondering have your uploads changed from required to received? (on another note I must send off that PM today)
Old May 9th 2008, 7:50 am
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by Mairead
Silver,

Just wondering have your uploads changed from required to received? (on another note I must send off that PM today)
Hi there, thanks

We recieved an emailed stating documents recieved.

They have moved from our front page of application status.

Many thanks for the PM

Regards
Silverski
Old May 9th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hi there, thanks

Many thanks for the PM

Regards
Silverski
Silverski -

That's so exciting! Do you have a job offer? Is that why things are moving so quickly for you?
Old May 24th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

Hi there, thanks

Many thanks for the PM

Regards
Silverski

You and I must be on the same type of thing... coz everything is happening fast for us as well...same goes with ours applied online on May 15/08... took money and gave us a TRN number, next day got email from ASPC with outstanding items and a request for them. Emailed o/s docs May 20/08 and they changed our status as well from commenced processing to application being further processed. Same as you the meds are now the only thing on the first page, have to go to a second page to see checklist for docs. Still showing as not received, but I know they got the docs as received an email from ASPC saying received all of our docs.

I don't know what is going on with a few of our applications, looking at various other timelines, we do seem to be moving ahead.

Have you got your meds done??? we did ours last Wednesday and should be ready to be couriered down by Thursday of this week.

Cheers

Karen

p.s. I am going to make a call to Adelaide on Sunday to actually find out what Application being further processed, as I have had some conflicting answers from some people.