Application Approved...What a DAY!!!

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:38 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Approved...What a DAY!!!

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Yes Jenni..you are right!! Patience is a virtue!! But still sometimes I felt like this wait was killing me!! Sometimes I was even depressed when saw other people getting visas and my documents check list showed 'Required'..but at the end..it was worth!! and document checklist status is still 'Required'..
Be thankful, some of us could be waiting for years, you...waited months...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Congrats Aman and Adeelak.
Aman - I think you made some kind of record by getting visa that fast. I title you as World's Fastest Indian to cross the 175 line. But I know it hasn't come by fluke or luck. All kudos goto your incessant efforts and continued hardwork which has brought this success.

Celerbrate the moment and then focus on your upcoming uphill.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:59 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks buddy

Good luck to you also!!

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Congrats Aman and Adeelak.
Aman - I think you made some kind of record by getting visa that fast. I title you as World's Fastest Indian to cross the 175 line. But I know it hasn't come by fluke or luck. All kudos goto your incessant efforts and continued hardwork which has brought this success.

Celerbrate the moment and then focus on your upcoming uphill.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:00 am
Account Closed

I agree Jenni with you 101% ....

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Be thankful, some of us could be waiting for years, you...waited months...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

waitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant future

Heartiest Congratulations Aman! Wish you all the very best buddy! Enjoy!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

aussies is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Application Approved...What a DAY!!!

Hey Aman,

Congratulations :-) Well deserved payy off...:-)

By the way I am from India. Just want to know the name of the agent you used. Do you recommend them ? I am looking to finalize one thatz why ?

Thanks
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

shiv1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI AMAN

Congrajulations............................. Have a great life in OZ...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Congrats my dear friend ... You have done it !!

when you told me this afternoon, you got the visa, I thought it is 176, but here it seems a twist ... anyway it doesn't matter as long as you have that magical orange sticker in your passport ... and mpgrewal rightly said about the benchmark you have made

off the record: if you are going to Melbourne after Sept-29, checkout Singapore airline, they are going to introduce Airbus A380-800 on singapore-melbourne route. it will be a new experience to fly in this jet, if you haven't done already.

one tip: when you go to VFS, Infantry Road to submit your passport for visa evidencing, don't take ur laptop or any other items which has a battery .. They don't even have a dedicated security person or locker in VFS office. I was refused to put my bag even in the reception area, before we could go into secure area. so I had to left my bag outside office. It was just my luck that it didn't get stolen in those 5 mins when I was inside.

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 23rd 2009 at 7:23 pm.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

preity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura about

Guys...

Just came to ofrfice ..checked my status...

Application Approved

What a day!! I am in shock....Don't know what to do...just jumped on my seat after seeing the status...

And yes it is 175 and document checklist still shows required!!

Thanks to everyone...who supported me in the tough times....BE was a great source of information and I am commited to this...

Again thanks to everyone for their support!!

Regards
Aman
Congrats Aman!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Sandy!!

Thanks a lot for your advice..I am thinking to go there on SAT..will call there 2morrow and will ask what's the procedure..

I have just uploaded my resume to See...and sent few mails to recruiters..Could see a lot of openings in SAP BW/BI area..I am tired of sending mails now...need to sleep a bit..

Thanks again for your wishes and advice..keep in touch..!!

Originally Posted by sandy81
Congrats my dear friend ... You have done it !!

when you told me this afternoon, you got the visa, I thought it is 176, but here it seems a twist ... anyway it doesn't matter as long as you have that magical orange sticker in your passport ... and mpgrewal rightly said about the benchmark you have made

off the record: if you are going to Melbourne after Sept-29, checkout Singapore airline, they are going to introduce Airbus A380-800 on singapore-melbourne route. it will be a new experience to fly in this jet, if you haven't done already.

one tip: when you go to VFS, Infantry Road to submit your passport for visa evidencing, don't take ur laptop or any other items which has a battery .. They don't even have a dedicated security person or locker in VFS office. I was refused to put my bag even in the reception area, before we could go into secure area. so I had to left my bag outside office. It was just my luck that it didn't get stolen in those 5 mins when I was inside.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aussies
Hey Aman,

Congratulations :-) Well deserved payy off...:-)

By the way I am from India. Just want to know the name of the agent you used. Do you recommend them ? I am looking to finalize one thatz why ?

Thanks
Sent you PM...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:55 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Sandy!!

Thanks a lot for your advice..I am thinking to go there on SAT..will call there 2morrow and will ask what's the procedure..
Just take your passport+grant letter. VFS charged us INR 412 for two passports and we received our passports with stamps in less than 96 hours .. Superb service
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm
applied August 2008..

Yorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really nice

Hey congrats mate!!! 11 months later for us......

We had our 176 SS visa granted today after changing from a 175!!!

Last edited by Yorkshireclan; Jul 23rd 2009 at 9:13 pm.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:35 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Aman

Cooler
Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sandy!!

I have just uploaded my resume to See...and sent few mails to recruiters..Could see a lot of openings in SAP BW/BI area..I am tired of sending mails now...need to sleep a bit..

Thanks again for your wishes and advice..keep in touch..!!
Don't expect much interest to start with. It may be best to email the agents a week BEFORE you arrive indicating that you will be available for interview as of X date - you will find them much more helpful if they know you will be available almost immediately.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.