Anyone who lodged to DIAC without IELTS

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

pradeep22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone who lodged to DIAC without IELTS

I have lodged my appilication to DIAC on August 2008 without IELTS results and I have schedule the exam sent the receipt along with my application. They have send me the Acknowlegement letter including file no also. This means my application is valid application is n't it If I submit my IELSTS later will that be a problem ?. Please help me any one who faced a similar situation and got the visa.

Cheers

Pradeep22
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone who lodged to DIAC without IELTS

Originally Posted by pradeep22
I have lodged my appilication to DIAC on August 2008 without IELTS results and I have schedule the exam sent the receipt along with my application. They have send me the Acknowlegement letter including file no also. This means my application is valid application is n't it If I submit my IELSTS later will that be a problem ?. Please help me any one who faced a similar situation and got the visa.

Cheers

Pradeep22
It's a mandate by DIAC to appear for the IELTS test in order to apply for the visa.
Which visa have you applied for though?
Old Sep 24th 2008, 2:33 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone who lodged to DIAC without IELTS

Originally Posted by pradeep22
I have lodged my appilication to DIAC on August 2008 without IELTS results and I have schedule the exam sent the receipt along with my application. They have send me the Acknowlegement letter including file no also. This means my application is valid application is n't it If I submit my IELSTS later will that be a problem ?.
Getting an acknowledgement letter and file number does not mean that your application is valid. It just means that your application has been logged into the system and will be looked at in due course.

If you have a passport from the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland, or New Zealand, then yes, your application is valid and you can submit the results of your IELSTS later.

If you have a passport from another country, then you must submit your IELSTS results at the time you lodge the application. If you don't do that, your application is invalid and you won't get a visa. (But when you get your IELSTS results and you have passed you can submit a new application and pay the fee again. You can't get a refund for your invalid application.)

Read page 7 of booklet 6:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

Gina