Stoke on Trent Medical

Old May 30th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Stoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really nice
Default Stoke on Trent Medical

Hello All,

Sorry if this has been posted by others on the forum before but wondered if anyone could offer advise.... currently living in Stoke on Trent and have to organise the medical, can anyone recommend the best/cheapest local panel doctor (stoke, Manchester, Birmingham etc) and advise what to expect?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old May 30th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stoke on Trent Medical

Originally Posted by Stoke30
Hello All,

Sorry if this has been posted by others on the forum before but wondered if anyone could offer advise.... currently living in Stoke on Trent and have to organise the medical, can anyone recommend the best/cheapest local panel doctor (stoke, Manchester, Birmingham etc) and advise what to expect?

Thanks
Don't know how much this will help but here goes: I have heard from someone on this forum that all you need to do is call on your doctor, and find out how much he/she will charge for doing this. Then call other doctors and see if they charge less. Go back to your doctor with the best price and haggle.
I hope someone who has done can confirm this.
Old May 31st 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

STREAKY is an unknown quantity at this point

we are going to yale bupa hospital in wrexham this week,2 adults and 1 child of 9 ,everything all in £525,also the doctor you go to has to be on the panel list on diac website,you cant just go to any doctor,unless its changed very recently
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Cant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really nice

We also moved from good old Stoke on Trent, sorry can't remember the name of the doctors but we used a place in Manchester.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Hello All,

Thanks
Hi Guys
I have sent you a pm
we had ours done in Stoke on Trent

Up The Potters
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Polley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Syedney
Don't know how much this will help but here goes: I have heard from someone on this forum that all you need to do is call on your doctor, and find out how much he/she will charge for doing this. Then call other doctors and see if they charge less. Go back to your doctor with the best price and haggle.
I hope someone who has done can confirm this.
Hi

We live in Sunderland our local panel doctors were Newcastle and Middlesbrough. Rang Newcastle they gave me a price then rang Middlesbrough they were cheaper so rang Newcastle and he gav me it cheaper so its worth haggling.

Catherine
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:43 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Hello All,

Thanks
we did our meds in shrewsbury ( i have an old thread on here going back ages - plus pix - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211785 ) including doing the bloods.... here proved cheaper back then.... we had to have the xrays done at the central out patients path lab in hartshill. you can also go to hanford health centre to get your meds done - dr talpar. it was just that there was 7 of us so we shopped around.

regards

boomie

Last edited by Boomie; Sep 24th 2008 at 4:00 am.