British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Anyone got RSMS Visa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/anyone-got-rsms-visa-540886/)

bubble_t Aug 20th 2009 11:41 am

Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by sarmstrong (Post 7856730)
Visa finally granted. We were on holiday at the time and it was like going cold turkey not being able to access my emails but this was worth it. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Also a big thanks to everyone for their input on BE, your replies have been invaluable.

Congrats

janjanxx Aug 22nd 2009 2:06 pm

So nice to read this thread and see the progress on the visa's ...... well done all......

I've been real slack with coming online... but considering we just did the whole visa application ...its good to come and see whats happening and who needs help here and there...... hehehe ....

dizzybelle Sep 16th 2009 6:42 pm

hello, new to this thread! :)
rcb completed and employer nomination approved. (moving to broome)
submitted visa 119 to perth office via agent on 12/08/09 and received acknowledgment on 01/09/09...
waiting for CO!!
hoping this will happen soon!!!:blink:
i am obsessing with my inbox...driving myself crazy!!!

sarmstrong Sep 17th 2009 9:27 am

Originally Posted by dizzybelle (Post 7936765)
hello, new to this thread! :)

i am obsessing with my inbox...driving myself crazy!!!

Obsession is the right word to describe it. I was checking my e-mails twice a day until my visa was finally granted and then I thought I would need therapy...I had some serious withdrawal symptoms.lol. Took about 3 months from submitting our application to it being granted and that also included a few weeks wait for an appointment to have our medicals.

Good Luck!

dizzybelle Sep 25th 2009 4:57 pm

Got email from agent today saying we have a CO (yippeeeee) and he has requested form 80 to be completed so we will get cracking with that over the weekend!
Does that mean the CO has checked everything else and this is one of the final stages? (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!)
thanks

ponyrama Jan 4th 2010 10:22 pm

Hey All

Just thought I would revive this thread to see how you are all doing and where you are up to?

Happy New Year!

missmileyselina Jan 6th 2010 3:13 am

I am half way through my two year 'tie' to my state through the RSMS and cant believe it! Loving Aussie life :thumbup:

2009 really flew by for me so now all the best for 2010 everyone!

How are you travelling ponyrama? And how is everyone else doing?

Happy new year all :D

ponyrama Jan 6th 2010 8:33 am

Originally Posted by missmileyselina (Post 8222045)
I am half way through my two year 'tie' to my state through the RSMS and cant believe it! Loving Aussie life :thumbup:

2009 really flew by for me so now all the best for 2010 everyone!

How are you travelling ponyrama? And how is everyone else doing?

Happy new year all :D

Hey - Happy New Year - I'm halfway through as well, but to be honest struggling with the employer. But hey ho only another year to go.

Good to hear your going well and loving life. x

pil Jan 6th 2010 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by dizzybelle (Post 7965013)
Got email from agent today saying we have a CO (yippeeeee) and he has requested form 80 to be completed so we will get cracking with that over the weekend!
Does that mean the CO has checked everything else and this is one of the final stages? (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!)
thanks

Hello dizzybelle,

Have u got ur RSMS visa?.I am on RSMS applied on september,09 and my case officer (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!) same wish.I still dont know how long it will take...I am from east london.

janjanxx Jul 29th 2010 2:37 am

Originally Posted by pil (Post 8223170)
Hello dizzybelle,

Have u got ur RSMS visa?.I am on RSMS applied on september,09 and my case officer (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!) same wish.I still dont know how long it will take...I am from east london.

:thumbsup: this thread is over two years old ... if you applying RSMS I think all the information you need is in this thread - together with all our ups and downs along the way with everyone's application !!...

Anyone heard of Nick.D or Looky lately??

pumpkin blossom Jul 29th 2010 8:53 am

Has anyone applied recently? Just wondering what sort of waiting times we are looking at currently?

torren Jul 29th 2010 6:44 pm

Hi, I applied at the beginning of this month. How about a new thread for RSMS applicants as there is virtually no information out there? The service standard on DIAC website says processed in up to 5 months. I've heard some are processed in 3-4 months. I'm an offshore applicant (119) so trying to be patient....but it's not easy. What about you?

dsugums Jul 30th 2010 3:09 am

I applied mine 119 last month 18th June. Received letter from CO on the 20th July informing my application is valid and fee waived. She requested IELST for my wife and meds for all of us. Just submitted the meds yesterday and hope it will reach Sydney by Tue. Keeping my :fingerscrossed:

torren Jul 30th 2010 7:26 am

wow, dsugums, that's really fast! Are you offshore?

janjanxx Jul 30th 2010 7:30 am

Originally Posted by torren (Post 8739719)
wow, dsugums, that's really fast! Are you offshore?

119 is offshore - 857 is on shore