British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Anyone got RSMS Visa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/anyone-got-rsms-visa-540886/)

missmileyselina Feb 14th 2009 5:24 am

Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

No worries looky, sent - happy reading :D Hope it puts you mind at ease!

Burbage Feb 16th 2009 5:43 am

Originally Posted by missmileyselina (Post 7283894)
No worries looky, sent - happy reading :D Hope it puts you mind at ease!

Congratulations Looky!!!

Always remember: Brisbane RSMSers are real RSMSers.

Anirak Mar 29th 2009 3:12 am

Hi there
I would like to ask missmileyselina, if you could message me the DIAC policy which you where taking about on the 2 year clause.
That would be sooooo helpful. I'm on Permanent Residency since September 08. But already since May 07 with the same Sponsor, means that it is nearly the same situation which you discussed.
Thank you very much!

zed920 Apr 8th 2009 5:21 am

hi all,

new here in this thread..

...rbc approval was a quick one (certified feb 26), after a week when it was applied at orange/nsw.
.. visa lodged at parramatta march 2..until now, no word from them.

No case officer yet assign and til now still waiting.:confused:

zed920

zed920 Apr 8th 2009 5:25 am

anyone had applied at parramatta with rsms 119 and tell me the processing time..mine was lodged march 2 and no CO yet and even a word from them.

zed920

zed920 Apr 8th 2009 7:32 am

i just want to share to everybody got note from my CO, asking about additional requirements for my form 80 and med checks..hopefully, next got a good news for my visa.

ponyrama Apr 8th 2009 9:39 am

hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?

zed920 Apr 9th 2009 7:39 am

Originally Posted by ponyrama (Post 7462144)
hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?

hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?

ponyrama Apr 11th 2009 7:06 am

Originally Posted by zed920 (Post 7465310)
hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?

I'm in orange during the week - drive through kelso every weekend on my way back to the coast. :-)

bigfluffylemon Apr 21st 2009 10:57 am

Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.

zed920 Apr 23rd 2009 3:32 am

Originally Posted by bigfluffylemon (Post 7499276)
Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.

hi big,

just give them a certified copy of your diploma and transcript of records to them,no test except your ielts result. and by the way,do you have an employer sponsoring you? are you onshore or offshore?

bigfluffylemon Apr 24th 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks for your help.

I'm offshore, being sponsored by a government department in ACT.

poppyandpeanut May 3rd 2009 6:55 pm

hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?

janjanxx May 4th 2009 11:24 am

Originally Posted by poppyandpeanut (Post 7537932)
hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?

Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx

ponyrama May 5th 2009 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by janjanxx (Post 7539593)
Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx

Hey Janjan - it was 5 months for me last friday - living the dream my friend living the dream! xox