Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Mikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Just to share my time line. Our visa(STNI 137) was approved in 8 months and 10 days. We are from Singapore. I think for UK residents, the average time is about 6 months.
All the best to forumers who are still waiting. The wait is worth it.

Mikail
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Mikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant futureMikail has a brilliant future

More detailed timeline as per below.

My timelines are as follow:

1) Skill assessment commenced: 24/4/06
2) Skill assessment approved: 28/6/06
3) STNI to Victorian Government commenced: 29/6/06
4) Victorian Government STNI approved: 16/10/06
5) Visa Application: 23/10/06
6) PCC and Medical requests: 10/3/07
7) Medical submission to LCU: 19/3/07
8) PCC submission to ASPC: 2/4/07
9) Spouse IELTS submission: 27/4/07
10) Visa Approval: 2/7/07

I hope the timelines help all forumers out there.

Regards
Mikail
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

thanks everyone for your replies, has everyone who's submitted thier visa application put their name on the visa timeline sheet that 'the colebecks' are doing?

heres the link
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/index.htm

really usefull sheet as you can see how everyone is progressing with their application - so you dont feel your the only one waiting to hear news!

(it looks like it hasnt been updated for a week or so - we asked for ours to be added but it hasnt gone on yet - normally shes really quick off the mark - i think shes probably on holiday at the mo.)

lisa
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Hi

I am trying for an STNI visa for melbourne.

Sponsorship was approved and i sent off my full application which was recv at the start of june. I have hd my pre ack mid june but nothing else.....I have also frontloaded my meds and pc.

Still waiting
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Hi

I am trying for an STNI visa for melbourne.

Sponsorship was approved and i sent off my full application which was recv at the start of june. I have hd my pre ack mid june but nothing else.....I have also frontloaded my meds and pc.

Still waiting

Wow - you got your 'pre ack' really quickly - well done!!!!
keep us updated!

lisa
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Still waiting
I am week 31 by now - and nothing. Not even a CO.

Patience never was a virtue of mine - and never will be...
Old Aug 10th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by andeos
I am week 31 by now - and nothing. Not even a CO.

Patience never was a virtue of mine - and never will be...

hold on there.... it'll come eventually!!!!!!
good luck
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone any further along yet? We still haven't had the money taken, it's been 2 months since we sent the visa app
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

no - still waiting
havent even had a pre-ack yet

from looking at some of the threads - it does look like they were receipting from 23 july onwards this week - so hopefully soon

lisa
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Good to see an update on all your visa's.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Hi

I got my full acknowledgement almost four weeks ago so now have a file number...just waiting for a CO, although I have read recently if you have frontloaded police checks and medicals (mine have been cleared by LCU) it sometimes skips the CO stage and goes straight to visa

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I may hear something soon