Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Anyone applying for this type of visa? we hope to send our off next week We have been accepted for sponsorship by WA Perth so the ball is finally rolling
Just wondering how long this type of visa is taking to come through at the moment as we hope to be over in OZ before xmas, were going on my OH skills as an engineer fitter.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Hi

We have applied for this visa aswell as OH has been sponsored by Victoria as an IT Manager.
Our application was received in Adelaide on the 28th May, and we received our pre-acknowledgement on the 8th June. The email said that we would get full acknowledgement in six weeks.
If you check out www.austimeline.com you can see that most of these visas are taking around 6 months.
Hope this help

Amanda
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Anyone applying for this type of visa? we hope to send our off next week We have been accepted for sponsorship by WA Perth so the ball is finally rolling
Just wondering how long this type of visa is taking to come through at the moment as we hope to be over in OZ before xmas, were going on my OH skills as an engineer fitter.
Hi Ozzy7
I'm going to perth on the same visa .I got sponsorship I late may my visa application was sent 7/6/07 I'm just waiting now .
the sooner the better as far as i'm concerned
I'm a spark to trade
good luck
the dooners
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We have already got our police checks back and will be sending them to our agent with our visa, then were going to get the medicals sorted out asap to try to fast track our application.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:32 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

We are on this visa for WA.

Just waiting on police checks, our meds were done last week.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,
were applying for a stni 137 visa, our skill have been accepted and we are now waiting to hear fron WA for state sponsorship (end of this week will be two weeks) - anyone with any idea how long WA are taking for sponsorship?

thanks
lisa
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

We got a letter back in 2 weeks
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the reply - i feel really excited now!!!!!!

where abouts in perth are you thinking of going to, were thinking mandurah or surrounds in the peel region.

lisa
x
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

We were thinking of Secret Harbour, but not too sure now as there isnt any secondary schools nearby Perth is the only part of OZ that we havent visited so I guess its going to be a case of looking around once were there to find someone we can call home.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI,

i'm sure secret harbour is having a middle/secondary school nearby soon - comet bay college (although i could be wrong), we did look at that area, but our visa says we have to be in certain areas and secret harbour was just outside. still only a stones throw away from where we're thinking of going.

keep me posted on the progress of your application
hope all goes well

lisa
x
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lolylew
HI,

i'm sure secret harbour is having a middle/secondary school nearby soon - comet bay college (although i could be wrong), we did look at that area, but our visa says we have to be in certain areas and secret harbour was just outside. still only a stones throw away from where we're thinking of going.

keep me posted on the progress of your application
hope all goes well

lisa
x
It would be lovely to keep in touch with you, especially as your off to Perth too. Were a family of 4 with 2 boys age 12 and 14, what about you?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi,
i have private messaged you - so we dont take over the whole thread.
(hope its worked?)

lisa
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Hi,

I am waiting 26 weeks now (137, Perth) and haven't heard anything from Adelaide yet. It is quite frustrating and I am slowly but surely going mad. I heard from other applicants who aren't from UK too that it takes very long for them, even if they are not from the so-called high-risk countries but continental Europe. A lot of the January applicants have their visa yet and I belong to a minority of 3 out of 38 who haven't even a CO yet.

I made a chart and discovered that the mid value and average value both are 23 weeks. But in this calculation just a small amount of applicants is from continental Europe (and their times lift the value) - most are from UK.

So calculating 6 months is realistic if you are from UK.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:54 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Our police checks came back today and have been sent off.

Thats it now (I think) nothing more we can do except wait.

I cannot believe we have been waiting 1 year and 5 months nearly.

Hope its not too long now our meds/police checks have been requested and done/sorted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.