Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone applied for a STNI 137 Visa?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I cannot believe we have been waiting 1 year and 5 months nearly.
It is 1 year and 5 months since you sent your application to Adelaide?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:00 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andeos
It is 1 year and 5 months since you sent your application to Adelaide?
Yep, 21 Feb 2006 - application received. Husbands internal checks held it all up (High risk country).

Hopefully the end is in sight - fingers crossed and all that.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yep, 21 Feb 2006 - application received. Husbands internal checks held it all up (High risk country).

Hopefully the end is in sight - fingers crossed and all that.
OMG - I feel really sorry for you! But nevertheless I envy all those who get their visas soon and easily... I want tooooo!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:07 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andeos
OMG - I feel really sorry for you! But nevertheless I envy all those who get their visas soon and easily... I want tooooo!!!!
At the time it seemed like we would never get it and we almost gave up on so many occasions.

But now we are closer it seems that the past year and a half has whizzed by. Of course I knew things would pick up once we had spent money on booking a holiday to Africa because we were convinced it wouldnt happen.

Still, we have a fab holiday to get excited about.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

Am i glad i found this thread and that others are going via the 137 route, i was begining to think i was alone.

Our state sponsorship came back on tuesday from victoria, it only took about 3 weeks. So we are now ready to put the visa in the post the courier is booked for thursday.

Please can you clarify the following as i'm begining to talk myself into the notion that i am doing the wrong visa, or that it won't be granted.

Did you put any points in the state sponsorship box or is this only for visa 495. and you do only need 70 points in total don't you???? I have 115 without state sponsorship.

much appreciate your replys

debbie
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by tayley
Am i glad i found this thread and that others are going via the 137 route, i was begining to think i was alone.

Our state sponsorship came back on tuesday from victoria, it only took about 3 weeks. So we are now ready to put the visa in the post the courier is booked for thursday.

Please can you clarify the following as i'm begining to talk myself into the notion that i am doing the wrong visa, or that it won't be granted.

Did you put any points in the state sponsorship box or is this only for visa 495. and you do only need 70 points in total don't you???? I have 115 without state sponsorship.

much appreciate your replys

debbie
Ive just gone and checked our form and we have left it blank. Although our form was from 2006 and I don't know if they have changed it.

Ours is blank anyway.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,
yes you are right, we were told to leave the points section blank by our agent, as he said this wasnt a points tested visa application. (didn't realise such a visa existed?)

we are waiting for sponsorship from WA, been just 3 weeks - read 3 different lead times on their web site, one said 10 days, one said 30, and the other said 2/3 months, so really confused now?

keep us informed of how your getting on - remember to add your name to the timeline data sheet. there is a link to it under 'july applicants', there you can track how everyones applications are progressing. (really usefull!)

lisa
x
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Do you need at positive TRA assessment for a STNI 137 visa??
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:38 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
Do you need at positive TRA assessment for a STNI 137 visa??
You need a positive skills assessment from the body relevant to your profession, for us it was ACS.

We're off to Melbourne on an STNI in 2 weeks
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

herrchook
how long did your stni 137 take to come through?

Good luck in melbourne, thats where we are heading also.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:00 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tayley
herrchook
how long did your stni 137 take to come through?

Good luck in melbourne, thats where we are heading also.
We were just over 5 months for our application Tayley
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by herrchook
We were just over 5 months for our application Tayley
Hi Herrchook

Did you front load or did you wait for a CO?

Cheers, Amanda
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,
just wondered hows everyone going - havent heard anything from this thread in a few weeks?

we got our WA STNI sponsorship back, and submitted our application on the 25th July for our 137 visa.

now i'm waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!!!

lisa
x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Lisa
We sent ours on 19th July, it arrived in adelaide on monday 23 july, here's hoping that wait is not too much longer for any of us
Debbie
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lolylew
hi,
just wondered hows everyone going - havent heard anything from this thread in a few weeks?

we got our WA STNI sponsorship back, and submitted our application on the 25th July for our 137 visa.

now i'm waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!!!

lisa
x
Hi
we sent our application off at the end of May and got a 'pre-acknowledgement' on the 8th June - have heard nothing since
We decided to front load our medicals, they are currently on an plane somewhere between Heathrow and Sydney.

Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.