anybody been turned down??

Old May 18th 2007, 6:20 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Default Re: anybody been turned down??

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Not quite Im afraid.

My husbands country of origin are not complying with requests for intelligence checks.

We are not the first to have ours left in a drawer and no doubt, wont be the last.

Our visa cannot be granted without country of origin providing the requested info and it appears that they are in no hurry to do it - if they do it at all because they don't have to.

There is noone from his country we can contact or complain to.

We can only hope that one day, someone opens 'that drawer' and deals with our paperwork.

But we won't hold our breath because I am sure I would go blue whilst waiting.

PP: That really sucks!!!

I've been waiting for one year (today's the anniversary!! ) and I'm going crazy with the waiting. I'm from a high-risk country too but living in a low risk country for the past 10 years. All other applicants from my country seem to have had their visas granted in less than one year and the longest wait seem to be 14 months according to austimeline.

I do hope everyone of us will be out of this misery soon!!!!!

sush
Old May 18th 2007, 7:52 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody been turned down??

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
PP: That really sucks!!!

I've been waiting for one year (today's the anniversary!! ) and I'm going crazy with the waiting. I'm from a high-risk country too but living in a low risk country for the past 10 years. All other applicants from my country seem to have had their visas granted in less than one year and the longest wait seem to be 14 months according to austimeline.

I do hope everyone of us will be out of this misery soon!!!!!

sush
It is very hard I know Sush.

We know pretty much that our chances are low that country of origin will process (very low), so we have nothing else to lose by lodging a complaint.

But as for you, I sincerely hope that you hear good news soon.