Any visa grants this week??

Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:36 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Question Any visa grants this week??

Hi,

I would just like to know how many of you got your visas this week??? I think I have only heard of two but I guess there must be several?

Have a nice weekend all,

Cheers,
Janni
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:10 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any visa grants this week??

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi,

I would just like to know how many of you got your visas this week??? I think I have only heard of two but I guess there must be several?

Have a nice weekend all,

Cheers,
Janni
Looks like 3 or 4 today yours will be soon
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:26 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any visa grants this week??

You think so, Mick ???

Ohhhh.... great to see DIMIA is moving

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Looks like 3 or 4 today yours will be soon
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

You think so, Mick ???

Ohhhh.... great to see DIMIA is moving
think they like to leave the grants until the end of the week knowing people will be celebrating...starting off the oz tradition.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:46 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any visa grants this week??

Hi,

Have a nice weekend all,

Cheers,
Janni
You deserve a visa for having two beautiful kids alone......
Judging by when you sent it off you have to be soon -
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:25 am

Mick, you're a sweetie for writing that.... Can you actually SEE them on the photo? Is is VERY small, I think but you are right - they are absolutely adorable

I hope you are right. Anyway, will call DIMIA on Monday asking if they can tell us whether or not we have a complete application and if possible when they will get to us... fingers crossed they won't say we are refused !!

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
You deserve a visa for having two beautiful kids alone......
Judging by when you sent it off you have to be soon -
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:26 am

I think you are right

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
think they like to leave the grants until the end of the week knowing people will be celebrating...starting off the oz tradition.