Any smokers?... smoking flights

Old Sep 23rd 2002, 6:40 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Any smokers?... smoking flights

Hi,
Does anybody know if there are any airlines which allow smoking from Australia to London? I know you're not allowed to smoke over Australian air space, but beyond that?

last time I travelled back to the UK was a couple of years ago and I managed to get a flight with Malaysian airlines smoking, but this has all changed too.

I'm thinking of going home for christmas for a couple of weeks, and don't think I could last the flight with out a cigarette.... disgusting! before anyone else says it, and to give it up.

Anyway, anbody know of an airline, or are they all non smoking, any Japanese airlines or something which allows smoking? anybody know?

Cough.. cough
cheers
Old Sep 23rd 2002, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any smokers?... smoking flights

EVA air. They also do a very cheap Premium economy class.
Old Sep 23rd 2002, 8:58 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by dotty:
EVA air. They also do a very cheap Premium economy class.
Thanks for the info Dotty,
I'll see if I can find them on the net and check them out.
cheers
Old Sep 23rd 2002, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

mozz48 is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing with progress is that in the year 2002 most airlines will let you smoke in flight The only draw back to it all it is that the only designated smoking areas are out on the wing Cheers Gerard
Old Sep 24th 2002, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a smoker and survived perfectly apart from the nag nag from my son as the first thing I did was find a smoking area in the airports lol

You will survive.. be brave dont come off the plane WREAKING of smoke ewwwwwww smoking on planes are YUKKKKK

YES I AM A SMOKER lol

Flew Malaysian and as it was a night time flight, with the aid of one valium, I was knocked out for hours and as the first leg of the journey is 12.5 hours, it went fast thus not needing a ciggy til I got to KL

Soon as I got to melb, had to wait eons to get out the airport in order to have a puff, but all in all, painless

Good luck *koff*

Yvonne

Originally posted by Ceri:
Hi,
Does anybody know if there are any airlines which allow smoking from Australia to London? I know you're not allowed to smoke over Australian air space, but beyond that?

last time I travelled back to the UK was a couple of years ago and I managed to get a flight with Malaysian airlines smoking, but this has all changed too.

I'm thinking of going home for christmas for a couple of weeks, and don't think I could last the flight with out a cigarette.... disgusting! before anyone else says it, and to give it up.

Anyway, anbody know of an airline, or are they all non smoking, any Japanese airlines or something which allows smoking? anybody know?

Cough.. cough
cheers