British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Any September 2006 applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/any-september-2006-applicants-395238/)

M_and_J Aug 26th 2007 3:40 am

Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Originally Posted by marvinc (Post 5229303)
Doesn't it seem incredible that next month it'll be a year since the thread started........................

It really does! We're starting to get that scared sick feeling...

Last day at work on Friday, Aug 31st, married Sept 8th, shipping going Sept 19th, leave UK Sept 22nd. Oh god! Breathe, breathe!

marvinc Sep 3rd 2007 12:04 am

Originally Posted by M_and_J (Post 5237204)

Last day at work on Friday, Aug 31st, married Sept 8th, shipping going Sept 19th, leave UK Sept 22nd. Oh god! Breathe, breathe!

Breathe....... your not kidding :eek: Good Luck, sounds very exciting and we're still waiting to sellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll :frown:

want2bthere Sep 3rd 2007 3:43 am

Originally Posted by marvinc (Post 5267159)
Breathe....... your not kidding :eek: Good Luck, sounds very exciting and we're still waiting to sellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll :frown:

i can feel your frustration, because we're still waiting to:frown:, had 1 viewing in 5 weeks, but hoping that it will pick up now that school hols are over with.
every morning it gets harder for hubby to leave for work:(
i just cant wait for the first day back at school when i'm going to get the same comment 'you're still here then' over and over again, yippee NOT!!

x

M_and_J Sep 3rd 2007 5:36 am

Originally Posted by marvinc (Post 5267159)

Fingers crossed for a buyer soon. The money would be nice but I'm quite glad we haven't got the added pressure of a house to sell too. I don't think I could cope!

ozzie maz Sep 8th 2007 1:48 am

Originally Posted by want2bthere (Post 5268061)
i can feel your frustration, because we're still waiting to:frown:, had 1 viewing in 5 weeks, but hoping that it will pick up now that school hols are over with.
i just cant wait for the first day back at school when i'm going to get the same comment 'you're still here then' over and over again, yippee NOT!!

Ah hun I thought you would of sold, what a bummer. It will happen for you I'm sure. try not to get too down....I know easy for me say, now the school hols are over I'm sure you'll get a sale.....everything and I mean everything is crossed for you:eek:

x

Originally Posted by M_and_J (Post 5237204)

Originally Posted by M_and_J (Post 5268507)
Fingers crossed for a buyer soon. The money would be nice but I'm quite glad we haven't got the added pressure of a house to sell too. I don't think I could cope!

Oh wow hope you have a wonderful day today. Wishing you both a fab day and a fab new life, don't worry once your on that plane you can relax and get on with your new lives.......

Was it really a year ago..feels like yesterday!

WS Sep 8th 2007 2:02 am

Ozzie maz, hows it going?! Did you get my email?

WS Sep 8th 2007 2:15 am

M and J, Congratulations! I hope you have a lovely day. :D

ozzie maz Sep 8th 2007 2:16 am

Originally Posted by ws99 (Post 5288483)

Hello yes I did I just got a crook neck replying....have you got it???

All ok, sorry for late reply at one point had no phone, mobile or internet....our first night in the house only one person in the world knew where we were........scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but peaceful:rofl:

ozzie maz Sep 8th 2007 2:17 am

Originally Posted by ws99 (Post 5288483)

Moderator????????:)

WS Sep 8th 2007 2:24 am

Lol, its cool, I just wanted to see if you'd got it before your account was closed! It sounds you're having a great time :).

Will reply later x.

PS, yup am a new moderator :D

ozzie maz Sep 8th 2007 2:31 am

Originally Posted by ws99 (Post 5288551)
Lol, its cool, I just wanted to see if you'd got it before your account was closed! It sounds you're having a great time :).

Will reply later x.

PS, yup am a new moderator :D

Thanks hun...

Wey hey:rofl:

Fab going to bed now though, thats if I can get off this damn floor;)

WS Sep 8th 2007 2:33 am

Lol :rofl:

marvinc Sep 16th 2007 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by M_and_J (Post 5268507)

How's it going in Oz........................

marvinc Sep 16th 2007 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by want2bthere (Post 5268061)

x

Have you sold or is that not a good question???? :eek: (we haven't) can't believe we've had the visa 5 months today.....

Where are all the September 06's - let's keep in touch, even if to only tell us what those of us still in the UK are missing :rofl:

showdan Sep 16th 2007 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by marvinc (Post 5320694)
Have you sold or is that not a good question???? :eek: (we haven't) can't believe we've had the visa 5 months today.....

Where are all the September 06's - let's keep in touch, even if to only tell us what those of us still in the UK are missing :rofl:

Hi marvinc

I'm still here! well here as in expats.

Sorry to hear you haven't sold yet, it must be so frustrating.

I've been here 7 weeks, working for 6 six of them, been offered another job (but staying with my current one), moved out of relatives into rented after 3 (long) weeks and then had our offer accepted on a house we want to buy. Kid are in school and loving it, little girl has been on a school camping trip and last weekend was the school fete which finished with a very impressive firework display.

Its been full on since arriving, but were all loving it :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the house sale, and good luck to all those still waiting.