any help appreciated!

Old Dec 10th 2004, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough
Default any help appreciated!

have tried looking on the centrelink web site, but i am still unable to find a bloody number to enable us to contact them!
we have been informed by our co that centrelink has our application and we were hoping our sponsor could contact them asap. we are 139ers going to melbourne, so if anybody has the number please pass it on to us.

many thanks
Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:31 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: any help appreciated!

Originally Posted by carloubateman
have tried looking on the centrelink web site, but i am still unable to find a bloody number to enable us to contact them!
we have been informed by our co that centrelink has our application and we were hoping our sponsor could contact them asap. we are 139ers going to melbourne, so if anybody has the number please pass it on to us.

many thanks

Hi

There was a thread put up on the 3rd Dec by Teenax titled E Mail from Centrelink - this may interest you. On this thread there was a telephone No for Centrelink. +61 3 6222 3455. I have tried to ring it at midnight but all I am getting is a recorded message in various foreign languages.

Maybe try this one

Julia
Old Dec 10th 2004, 7:22 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any help appreciated!

Originally Posted by Springo
Hi

There was a thread put up on the 3rd Dec by Teenax titled E Mail from Centrelink - this may interest you. On this thread there was a telephone No for Centrelink. +61 3 6222 3455. I have tried to ring it at midnight but all I am getting is a recorded message in various foreign languages.

Maybe try this one

Julia

The number to call from outside Aus is: +613 6222 3455

This link to the online enquiry form is https://secure.centrelink.gov.au/sim...nd_message.cfm

The page for the Assurers details is http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/internet.nsf/ea3b9a1335df87bcca2569890008040e/15c72a449fc37232ca256f1b008283b1!OpenDocument&High light=2,migrant

ANd finally the details of the individual offices are: http://www.centrelink.gov.au/interne...us/offices.htm

Happy hunting!