Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Old May 24th 2006, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Originally Posted by Sical
Hi All

Only a few hours late posting this time, not a few days!

Just wanted to share - got the phone call from our agents this morning stating that they had received our passports -which we had sent to them yesterday ready for the OK. Then he said that we also had the Yes from DIMA!!!! Great timing! - So our passports will be sent off to get the treasured visa 's!!!!!

So to everyone waiting - we sent our meds and Police checks off bout 5 May ( they were requested 28 April) so if we allow 5 working days for postage, then only took them a week and a half - not bad, but who's counting - we got the YES!.

we are gonna try and look to book flights asap - hopefully by tomorrow! looking at 18.30pm with Singapore prob on Fri 23 June.( oops guess we should book somewhere to stay also! ) - and trying not to think bout what we need to get sorted by then!

Good Luck to all still waiting
CONGRATULATIONS - fantastic news

Enjoy the celebrations and your new life downunder

Paula
Old May 24th 2006, 7:01 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sical
Hi All

Only a few hours late posting this time, not a few days!

Just wanted to share - got the phone call from our agents this morning stating that they had received our passports -which we had sent to them yesterday ready for the OK. Then he said that we also had the Yes from DIMA!!!! Great timing! - So our passports will be sent off to get the treasured visa 's!!!!!

So to everyone waiting - we sent our meds and Police checks off bout 5 May ( they were requested 28 April) so if we allow 5 working days for postage, then only took them a week and a half - not bad, but who's counting - we got the YES!.

we are gonna try and look to book flights asap - hopefully by tomorrow! looking at 18.30pm with Singapore prob on Fri 23 June.( oops guess we should book somewhere to stay also! ) - and trying not to think bout what we need to get sorted by then!

Good Luck to all still waiting

congratulations

enjoy your new life

jan xx
Old May 25th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

sharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
Hi - I had an e mail back from LCU as our meds have not yet arrived
Not panicking too much yet as they were posted by international signed for on the 16th May - so few days grace.

E mailed my agent - but for some reason they seem really reluctant to nudge DIMIA - must be a code of conduct or something?

Here's me egging everyone on last week - and now I am scared too death myself!!!!
Angela

Just add an e mail from LCU, that says you have to allow up to 4 weeks for delivery from date they were sent.
Old May 25th 2006, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sharon n dave]
Thanks - I sent our agent a right bolshy e mail - and He in turn has asked them for an explanation!

Well done sical !
angelaxx
Old May 25th 2006, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by sharon n dave
Thanks - I sent our agent a right bolshy e mail - and He in turn has asked them for an explanation!

Well done sical !
angelaxx

Good on you for sending the email. Hopefully you will hear what you need on Monday

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Paula
Old May 25th 2006, 9:14 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by sharon n dave

Well done sical !
angelaxx

good on you girl

you go for it

keep us updated to what they say

jan xx
Old May 26th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=robos]
Originally Posted by Angela Marie

good on you girl

you go for it

keep us updated to what they say

jan xx
hi everyone

to all decemberites i just thought i'd let you know that i had DIMIA come into my workplace this morning to check that everything is cosha, it was a very quick visit but they did see me carrying out my work and took a photo of me!!!! i had assumed that everything had already been checked as our c/o requested our medicals a month ago, what a good job i haven't told my boss to shove her job yet!!!!

little bear x
Old May 26th 2006, 7:58 am
Just Joined

RollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud ofRollOnSunshine has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

What an awesome day, woke at 3:40 am with the hangover from hell(previous night had been our 1 year in the UK celebration\commisiration), decided to check the old email.

Hardly able to focus, was just able to make out the "visa granted" portion. Ran round the flat like a turbo charged Jack Russel for the next 2 hours !!!!!

A big thanks to the forces of the universe that have allowed this to happen.

Good luck to all those still waiting and thanks to everyone who has contributed to these communities
Old May 26th 2006, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RollOnSunshine
What an awesome day, woke at 3:40 am with the hangover from hell(previous night had been our 1 year in the UK celebration\commisiration), decided to check the old email.

Hardly able to focus, was just able to make out the "visa granted" portion. Ran round the flat like a turbo charged Jack Russel for the next 2 hours !!!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting and thanks to everyone who has contributed to these communities
Congratulations - all the best with the move etc. Thats one hell of an early start esp with hangover!!! - 3.40 am!!!!!
Old May 26th 2006, 10:09 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RollOnSunshine

CONGRATULATIONS......................I sincerely hope you are now working on your second hangover in 2 days!!!!!!!!!Lol

Loz x
Old May 26th 2006, 7:27 pm
one day rodders !!!

[QUOTE=little bear]
Originally Posted by robos

hi everyone

to all decemberites i just thought i'd let you know that i had DIMIA come into my workplace this morning to check that everything is cosha, it was a very quick visit but they did see me carrying out my work and took a photo of me!!!! i had assumed that everything had already been checked as our c/o requested our medicals a month ago, what a good job i haven't told my boss to shove her job yet!!!!

little bear x

thats handy for people to know i like many others thought that once the meds had been requested everything else was checked and ok'd

jan xx
Old May 28th 2006, 6:19 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

We got it

Hi everyone. I have been up all night with my wife because she has been ill and have just checked my emails and we have been granted our visa. It's a bit of a mixed emotion at the moment but hopefully if she gets better today we can enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone who answered questions for me and helped us through the rough bits and it won't be long for the rest that are waiting now.

All the best
Dave,Helen,Charlotte and Stephanie
Old May 28th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by happy chappy
We got it

Hi everyone. I have been up all night with my wife because she has been ill and have just checked my emails and we have been granted our visa. It's a bit of a mixed emotion at the moment but hopefully if she gets better today we can enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone who answered questions for me and helped us through the rough bits and it won't be long for the rest that are waiting now.

All the best

CONGRATULATIONS on the visa - hope the wife gets better real soon.

All the best to you all for your new life downunder and in the meanwhile wishes for your wife's speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Paula
Old May 28th 2006, 6:36 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by depaiva
CONGRATULATIONS on the visa - hope the wife gets better real soon.

All the best to you all for your new life downunder and in the meanwhile wishes for your wife's speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Paula

Thanks Paula, she has felt better since I told her the good news.
Dave
Old May 28th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

xshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by happy chappy
We got it

All the best
Fantastic news!! Congratulations.

Shirleyx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.