Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

Old May 6th 2006, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Dec '05 visa applicants...

[QUOTE=robos]
Thanks Gary n Jan - sent you pm.
angelaxx
Old May 6th 2006, 9:16 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help put me out of my misery and answer a daft question!!

I'm sure you have read that our meds took 3 weeks to go to oz cos the secretary was off, so when I look at some timelines, I often read that the meds were requested, then about a month later viola, a visa! but what I can't work out is do all the doctors take about 2 weeks to get the results together to send to oz in the first place?this is what I was told, that the blood tests take 2 weeks anyway, so the meds were only a week longer than the usually take.

If thats so that would mean that the visas comes through in about 2 weeks time once they are in Oz????, so what I'm saying is I want mine where is it!!! ( I want to write LOL, but I feel like COL !!) (cry out loud!!)
Old May 6th 2006, 9:21 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soonbethere

I'm sure you have read that our meds took 3 weeks to go to oz cos the secretary was off, so when I look at some timelines, I often read that the meds were requested, then about a month later viola, a visa! but what I can't work out is do all the doctors take about 2 weeks to get the results together to send to oz in the first place?this is what I was told, that the blood tests take 2 weeks anyway, so the meds were only a week longer than the usually take.

If thats so that would mean that the visas comes through in about 2 weeks time once they are in Oz????, so what I'm saying is I want mine where is it!!! ( I want to write LOL, but I feel like COL !!) (cry out loud!!)

did you go to dr million

we needed something from them and secretary had gone on holiday

ours took 2 weeks to get sent off to oz

wont be long now mate

keep your chin up

jan xx
Old May 7th 2006, 8:36 am
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
did you go to dr million

we needed something from them and secretary had gone on holiday

ours took 2 weeks to get sent off to oz

wont be long now mate

keep your chin up

jan xx

Hi Jan, yes we used Dr Million although it was Dr Smith that we saw, he was great, I'm just hacked off cos the secretary being off wasn't mentioned when we brought forward our meds, (cos they had been requested), waste of time that was!
cheers trying to keep my chin up, can't stand this not knowing lark!!
Old May 7th 2006, 8:51 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan, yes we used Dr Million although it was Dr Smith that we saw, he was great, I'm just hacked off cos the secretary being off wasn't mentioned when we brought forward our meds, (cos they had been requested), waste of time that was!
cheers trying to keep my chin up, can't stand this not knowing lark!!

i know its so hard its all we think about all day and night 24/7

jan xx
Old May 7th 2006, 9:20 am
visa granted 16/5/06

i know its so hard its all we think about all day and night 24/7

jan xx

I like your new avatar thing, its cute!

Heres to a good week eh!

Annette
Old May 7th 2006, 9:24 am
one day rodders !!!

I like your new avatar thing, its cute!

Heres to a good week eh!

Annette

thanks!!

same to you

jan xx
Old May 7th 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=soonbethere]
Keep your chin up Annette - I would definitely give DIMIA a ring 6 am tomorrow and find out whats happening, I have read so many things like this and when you ring they miraculously say - Oh your visa was granted last week!!.

Give em a ring - k-sent good luck.
Best wishes. angelaxx
Old May 8th 2006, 10:20 am
visa granted 16/5/06

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Keep your chin up Annette - I would definitely give DIMIA a ring 6 am tomorrow and find out whats happening, I have read so many things like this and when you ring they miraculously say - Oh your visa was granted last week!!.

Give em a ring - k-sent good luck.
Best wishes. angelaxx

Hi Angela
I don't think I have the 'balls' to call them because we have an agent acting on our behalf, I wondered whether the LCU had passed our info onto the CO, but again I'm 'scared' of upsetting our agent by chasing it myself, it may get the Co's back up? Plus if our agent knows Ive chased it she may not be too happy, she said she has sent our CO an email (although she sent it off too early, the LCU wouldn't have got the meds at that point!) ooohhhh its a difficult one, do you know whether the Co or LCU would speak to me as we have an agent? and would they tell our agent that I called ???? (chicken aren't I !!)
Thanks for the k!!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 8:15 pm
one day rodders !!!

our week this week mateys

come on visas were all ready for you

jan xx
Old May 8th 2006, 8:25 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

our week this week mateys

come on visas were all ready for you

jan xx

Are there many 136 modl's left on this Dec thread??? come on listen to Jan! in order to get the non modl on their way you need to deal with the 136ers!! NOW!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

kaka1964 is on a distinguished road

Are there many 136 modl's left on this Dec thread??? come on listen to Jan! in order to get the non modl on their way you need to deal with the 136ers!! NOW!!!
you only have to check out Paulas neat "word" or PDF Document which clearly shows how many of us 136'ers there are and at what stage we are at now. i think most of us have CO's now.....

bob
Old May 9th 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

We had our meds on monday 10th April and the doctor rang to say he had the blood results and would send them off the wednesday! He was great as he said he'd try and get them off before the Easter weekend and he did. Still haven't heard anything though, worrying now in case they've gone missing.
I want mine as well! (throwing toys out of pram!)
Old May 9th 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bookie
We had our meds on monday 10th April and the doctor rang to say he had the blood results and would send them off the wednesday! He was great as he said he'd try and get them off before the Easter weekend and he did. Still haven't heard anything though, worrying now in case they've gone missing.
I want mine as well! (throwing toys out of pram!)
Should be any day for you now - don't forget, they don't usually start before Wednesdays for some reason !
Old May 9th 2006, 2:32 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by ohippy
Should be any day for you now - don't forget, they don't usually start before Wednesdays for some reason !

We are all taking bets on when we will get ours I have bet tomorrow

You see its our youngests birthday tomorrow and he would be absolutely made up if we did get it

fingers crossed for all of us waiting

jan xx

Last edited by robos; May 9th 2006 at 2:44 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.