Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Wikiposts

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:16 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Originally Posted by hubbard
No - there are still lots of us Pre July 2004 waiting. Here's hoping the get onto us first! 16 months plus and still waiting.
No way!

I thought you guys had all pretty much got it now.... hope you hear something soon!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:19 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
No way!

I thought you guys had all pretty much got it now.... hope you hear something soon!
Chippy Dave and Sam haven't got theirs yet either....

Good Luck you guys would have thought they would have cleared all the pre july by the end of this July!!

Ang
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Chippy Dave and Sam haven't got theirs yet either....

Good Luck you guys would have thought they would have cleared all the pre july by the end of this July!!

Ang
I thought they had vowed to do that but must be mistaken.....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:24 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they had vowed to do that but must be mistaken.....
Yeah I know that some visas are suppoesd to take around 12 mths but 16-18 is a bit much.... don't know how they are coping. I'd have cracked by now
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:26 pm

Yeah I know that some visas are suppoesd to take around 12 mths but 16-18 is a bit much.... don't know how they are coping. I'd have cracked by now

sorry, what I meant was I thought DIMIA vowed to clear up all the pre-July ones before this July... or did I dream it?

Get so confused these days, brain overloaded I think!!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulb
nowt!
Dont panic, Im just bumping this up. Still nothing here. Roll on another week!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:10 pm

well, nearly four months coming up for us although trying to stay calm as had the thought that if we dont get this visa for some reason then we will have to look into getting malc sponsored by an employer. Must admit it helps me keep sane!

anyone had news today?
Old Jul 31st 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

well, nearly four months coming up for us although trying to stay calm as had the thought that if we dont get this visa for some reason then we will have to look into getting malc sponsored by an employer. Must admit it helps me keep sane!

anyone had news today?
Checked my mail as soon as I got up, but still nowt. Keep saying to myself that there are others ahead of me who will get theres first, but still have that compulsion to check my mail just in case.

Maybe someone will hear this week. Bordy told me I would get mine 15th August!!

Paul.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:31 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Checked my mail as soon as I got up, but still nowt. Keep saying to myself that there are others ahead of me who will get theres first, but still have that compulsion to check my mail just in case.

Paul.
Yeha nothing for us either Paul.... they haven't even replied to rich's email last week.

Bordy says I will get mine around the 20th.... but then he was wrong about us gettin new buyers for our buyers house they came last Wednesday and he said the 20th for that too. So who knows....

Ang
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:45 pm

Yeha nothing for us either Paul.... they haven't even replied to rich's email last week.

Bordy says I will get mine around the 20th.... but then he was wrong about us gettin new buyers for our buyers house they came last Wednesday and he said the 20th for that too. So who knows....

Ang
Bordy said 28th August for ours, but considering the PCCs still havent been requested I cant see it happening.....
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bordy said 28th August for ours, but considering the PCCs still havent been requested I cant see it happening.....
Why dont you just send the PCCs?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:45 pm

Why dont you just send the PCCs?
agent doesnt want to do it and to be honest I'd rather wait as at least then we'll know they're looking at our file.......
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

agent doesnt want to do it and to be honest I'd rather wait as at least then we'll know they're looking at our file.......

Ok...understood. What does your agent say about your application?? Have they any news??
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:11 pm

Ok...understood. What does your agent say about your application?? Have they any news??
I've asked him to try and find out what's happening and why it's taking so long, just waiting to hear back.

I'm sure it's nothing bad as there's a lot of us in the same boat, but could do with the reassurance..!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:45 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Paul.
Bordy's predictions are meant to be just a bit of fun!!! To alleviate the boredom of waiting. You're not supposed to take them seriously!!!

(He "predicted" our visa to arrive on 26th of August and we sent our application in before you sent yours.)

Gina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.