Any ACS assessment sent in 3rd week of Jan

Old Feb 14th 2006, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

neo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any ACS assessment sent in 3rd week of Jan

Hi All,

Any good news so far?

Sent my further documentation today via Fedex.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 2:57 pm
Manz07

My appln is still "In process" state.
I guess it will be in this status atleast for the next 2 weeks before
it moves for "With Assessor".
Anybody with different status ??

neo_au wrote:
    > > My status is "In Process" now changed on Feb-9.
    > Hi All,
    > Any good news so far?
    > Sent my further documentation today via Fedex.
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Feb 14th 2006, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by yehezkielbs
Mine is not as shiny as yours all... 2231-17, programmer, no MODL, with 6 years of experience.

It's better if we are all register at http://austimeline.com.

Regards,
Yehezkiel
just to let you know that I applied under 2231-17 programmer but when I received my positive assessment they had assessed me as 2231-15 Software Designer.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

recce is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neo_au
Hi All,

Any good news so far?

Sent my further documentation today via Fedex.
they confirmeded they didn't need any further info on the 10th Feb and that my application has been forwarded for assessment. At the moment, the assessment update page on ACS stll says in "process".
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
just to let you know that I applied under 2231-17 programmer but when I received my positive assessment they had assessed me as 2231-15 Software Designer.

Hi,

Congrats for clearing the first step.

Can you please let us know that how much time ACS has taken to give your positive assessment.

Bhupi
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Originally Posted by recce
they confirmeded they didn't need any further info on the 10th Feb and that my application has been forwarded for assessment. At the moment, the assessment update page on ACS stll says in "process".
Hi Recce,

ACS asked me for some documents, which i already sent last week, can you please let me know if they sent me a email to confirm that they don't need any other docs or acknowledgement letter of getting the documents??

Bhupi
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

neo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smartbhupi
Hi Recce,

ACS asked me for some documents, which i already sent last week, can you please let me know if they sent me a email to confirm that they don't need any other docs or acknowledgement letter of getting the documents??

Bhupi
Hi Bhupi,

What is your status now? Is it "in process"?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Hi Recce,

Bhupi
I got an email asking for further information, as part of this email they said no other information would be requested. I subsequently sent the information via email and they in turn confirmed via email that the info was what they wanted and it was now being forwarded to an assesor.

Cheers
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

Congrats for clearing the first step.

Can you please let us know that how much time ACS has taken to give your positive assessment.

Bhupi
ACS Skills Posted : 13-10-05
ACS ACK : 19-10-05
ACS In Progress : 26-10-05
ACS With Assessor : 24-11-05

Got the confirmation e-mail on the 24th too
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Bhupi,

What is your status now? Is it "in process"?
Hi,

No my status is 'Awaiting for the Documents' I don't know if they received my documents or not. I will update you about the latest.

Bhupi

Last edited by smartbhupi; Feb 15th 2006 at 2:27 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

No my status is 'Awaiting for the Documents' I don't know if they received my documents or not. I will update you about the latest.

Bhupi
My status is now "In process". Yours also should change. Anyway keep us inform.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Any ACS assessment sent in 3rd week of Jan

My status is now "In process". Yours also should change. Anyway keep us inform.

Hi

That's great. I am happy to know that your status is in process. Let me update when you get your assesment result.

Bhupi
Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:40 pm
Feb2006

My one is 1st week of Feb and the status is still not allocated,
hopefully, "in process" soon.
Zip.

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

robertq is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I've just sent my app a few hours ago so I can't brag about any status yet :-D but there's one thing that possibly differentiates me a bit.
I've been self-employed since 1998 and I'm really interested if there was anybody that successfully applied as self-employed so far???
Ive gathered almost twenty reference letters from companies that Ive co-operated with but will it suffice?

--
Robert
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

welcome to the wait Feb2006 and robertq

I have heard of people getting through self employed, I unfortunately have no personal experience of any such case, as long as you have reasonable documentation for you activities I would imagine you will be fine

Four days after I posted my app it was officially received , 3 days later got the ack email, a day later card debited, 9 days later 1st coms from ACS asking for more info...

patience is good :P

Last edited by recce; Feb 16th 2006 at 11:04 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.