Leomoon

Default Re: Any ACS assessment sent in 3rd week of Jan

Hey neo_au and Bhupi,

Many many congr8 to both of you too :D

Old Mar 30th 2006, 1:19 am
Manz07

Congrats Neo & Bhupi.

I got +ve result classifised for PIM 2 Group A under 2231-17.

I already have STNI nomination from Vic, so I hope the processing is
faster as well.

Nice idea about the other thread, lets meet there guys, since we can
help each other in filling out the application and also in tracking the
progress.

Thanks again guys.

Old May 19th 2006, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Originally Posted by neo_au
Dear All,

Thank you all those who contributed in this thread. It help me alot in tracking my ACS application. I'm sure you also got help from this thread.

I've open another thread ("Got +ve response from ACS in Mar '06? Applying for visa in Apr ‘06?") for those who got the positive response and preparing for main visa application.

Please contribute there so that we can keep in touch and know the progress of our application.

Thanks.

Hi neo_au,

I am unable to track the thread mentioned above, can you please send me the link for it.

Thanks in advance

Bhupi
Old May 19th 2006, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

neo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smartbhupi
Hi neo_au,

I am unable to track the thread mentioned above, can you please send me the link for it.

Thanks in advance

Bhupi
Sorry for that.

Here is the link http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364550
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

guy_1000_2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello bupi,
nice to hear . my assessment is also in process in MODL network security and now its online status is WITH ACCESSOR. how much it take more time?

could u plz tell me about ur MODL network security details ? i would like to know. and how much DIMIA will take to process MODL applications.
Kindly give me ur email contact. i need some guidence and would like to keep in touch

thank you

Yes very good news

I got positive in group B with Modl in Network Security

(on 28th i am blessed with baby boy and today i received ACS letter.)

Now i am preparing for the DIMIA part. let's make a new forum on this and try to stay intouch with each other's, hope someday we will meet each other in down under.

Guys can you please tell me how much time it will take to get visa if we are in MODL list??

Bhupi
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Hi,

If your application is with Accessor then it will take approx 22-30 days to get your results. Please tell me your qualification's and exp, so that i give you a vague idea if they will prefer you in a network security.

For MODL applications it will took around 4-6 months and if you frontloaded your pcc and medicals then maybe little less.

Bhupi

Originally Posted by guy_1000_2000
hello bupi,
nice to hear . my assessment is also in process in MODL network security and now its online status is WITH ACCESSOR. how much it take more time?

could u plz tell me about ur MODL network security details ? i would like to know. and how much DIMIA will take to process MODL applications.
Kindly give me ur email contact. i need some guidence and would like to keep in touch

thank you
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

thank you for ur reply. my qualifcation is
bachelor in computer sciences,
MCSE on NT 4.0,
CCNA,
Windows 2000 accelerated exam passed,
Diploma in network engineering.

working as a network engineer last 8 years and providing network security using routers, ISA server, and third party security softwares.

have u submit ur case in DIMIA and in which category 136 or ,,? someone told me that category 138 take more time than category 136. Is it true ?

Hi,

If your application is with Accessor then it will take approx 22-30 days to get your results. Please tell me your qualification's and exp, so that i give you a vague idea if they will prefer you in a network security.

For MODL applications it will took around 4-6 months and if you frontloaded your pcc and medicals then maybe little less.

Bhupi
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 8:16 am
Guy 1000 2000

today i got +ve assessment from ACS but not in MODL. I have already
enough points so its ok for me. Is anyone know that what are the
maximum points required for 138 category ? and is there any chances to
get visa in SKILL Matching ?

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by guy_1000_2000
thank you for ur reply. my qualifcation is
bachelor in computer sciences,
MCSE on NT 4.0,
CCNA,
Windows 2000 accelerated exam passed,
Diploma in network engineering.

working as a network engineer last 8 years and providing network security using routers, ISA server, and third party security softwares.

have u submit ur case in DIMIA and in which category 136 or ,,? someone told me that category 138 take more time than category 136. Is it true ?

Hi,

Your chances for getting MODL is very good, I am also MCSE in windows 2003 platform, i submitted lots of other proofs of my knowledge in Network Security.

I submitted in category 136, don't have much knowledge about 138, maybe someone other will share there viewpoints on this.

Anyway you will sure get MODL assesment. Best of luck

Bhupi
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

which kind of proofs u submited for MODL ?

Hi,

Your chances for getting MODL is very good, I am also MCSE in windows 2003 platform, i submitted lots of other proofs of my knowledge in Network Security.

I submitted in category 136, don't have much knowledge about 138, maybe someone other will share there viewpoints on this.

Anyway you will sure get MODL assesment. Best of luck

Bhupi