Another week down and no change with ACS

Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another week down and no change with ACS

Just as the titled says Another week down and no change with ACS!! Still showing in progress since November 12th Found an old post from 2005 which says that there is only one ACS assessor. Surely this should be done on a first come first served basis. Even OH is starting to get panicked now and believe me it takes allot to get him worried!!! 11 weeks and counting.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:28 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another week down and no change with ACS

Originally Posted by Mairead
Just as the titled says Another week down and no change with ACS!! Still showing in progress since November 12th Found an old post from 2005 which says that there is only one ACS assessor. Surely this should be done on a first come first served basis. Even OH is starting to get panicked now and believe me it takes allot to get him worried!!! 11 weeks and counting.
Hi Mairead,
I think you need to take the holiday season effect on the processing. It may add a week or two, they declare 12 weeks as a estimate anyway, not committing themselves. So think happy thoughts, it will come 'round sooner or later.
NJ
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Heres hoping its on the sooner side!!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you Hopefully any day now......and no news is good news!!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

yummymummy77 is a jewel in the roughyummymummy77 is a jewel in the roughyummymummy77 is a jewel in the roughyummymummy77 is a jewel in the rough

I agree - we applied a few weeks before you and only received our response mid december so if you factor in the Christmas break and it being an RPL (arguably more reading to do!) it should be with you soon :-)

Have you spoken to Kaitlin? I know she was an rpl applicant who applied just before us....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

H x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 1:42 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

OH will be sending his stuff into ACS very soon, so we'll keep our fingers crossed for you & us
Old Jan 18th 2008, 2:09 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Absolutely everything crossed for you. I'm sure in the next phase it will be your turn first - just think, you could get your CO before any of us! Lots of Karma being sent
Old Jan 18th 2008, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed you hear soon.

If it gets to 12 weeks, I'd recommend a polite email asking if there is a problem. Tell them, you'll happily supply any further information / documents required etc.

We did this and ours was passed the day after.

The bad news is, they kept us waiting for 16+ weeks - but that was for category B. Hope they don't make you wait this long.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 2:25 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

:curse: Still nothing?? As you know I got mine already a month ago back so I don't believe the holidays are the reason. It might be that someone is sick there? Or then your app is just more complex than mine?

I agree that I would politely ask them after the 12 weeks if something is missing from the app. As someone said, who knows you might still get a CO before all of us

Kaitlin
Old Jan 18th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

I wouldn't worry as there seems to be no rhymne or reason to the timescale.

Oh applied 18th Nov and we got it passed 2 weeks ago, but I know of others who have had to wait 13 or 14 weeks.

Keep your chin up and it will happen

Cx
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well guys I have to be honest and say ....

I HOPE I GET A CO BEFORE YE TOO!!!!

No being serious though we have to get passed this hurdle first. I was in contact with the ACS last Monday as I increased the spam filter on our email address and as a result some of our mails weren't coming through so I called them just to make sure that they had not contacted us looking for additional information. The woman I was speaking with said it was with the assessor and we should hear something in a few weeks. Mind you when we sent the additional references at the end of November we were also told it was with the assessor so technically the assessor has had it a very long time. This is where the doubt sets in.......
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks chiara.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks chiara.
Sorry to hear that. I feel a bit bad actually as I was going on a mad one when I wasnt getting updated for my rpl. At this stage I'd have flown over and pinned them up against the wall asking for an explanation. Hope it come soon. Have to do my ielts test tomorrow in Manchester. Typically United are playing away.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:58 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Have to do my ielts test tomorrow in Manchester. Typically United are playing away.
Good luck on IELTS knockoff!!

Kait
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kev,

best of luck for tomorrow!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you. Not that youll need it!!

Kaitlin, any news. Anyone panning on making a visit??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.