another "Got it" !

Old Jul 30th 2005, 1:20 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default another "Got it" !

Hi folks,

I got my partner visa on Thursday afternoon - what a relief !

I was on a working holiday visa, & ended up applying one day before the visa was due to expire. (I lodged the application by hand on the 22nd). On Monday morning, my case officer gave me a call & said "Its a really good application, just come in for an interview & bring your passport."

The interview was a formality really - our case officer said that we had answered every question already, she couldn't think of any more to ask!

So, it took 7days from lodging to get the visa. We were told that it isn't usually processed that quickly - the fact that a) our application was straightforward & b) I had emailed the case officer the day after lodging, just as a "follow up" (this prompted her to give our application a quick look), meant that it was a nice easy case.

Anyway - thanks everyone here for your help ! I really appreciate it. Particularly MLbonner. Cheers Michelle !

Kind regards,

Mark
Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Default Re: another "Got it" !

Originally Posted by markallwood
Hi folks,

I was on a working holiday visa, & ended up applying one day before the visa was due to expire. (I lodged the application by hand on the 22nd). On Monday morning, my case officer gave me a call & said "Its a really good application, just come in for an interview & bring your passport."

The interview was a formality really - our case officer said that we had answered every question already, she couldn't think of any more to ask!

So, it took 7days from lodging to get the visa. We were told that it isn't usually processed that quickly - the fact that a) our application was straightforward & b) I had emailed the case officer the day after lodging, just as a "follow up" (this prompted her to give our application a quick look), meant that it was a nice easy case.

Anyway - thanks everyone here for your help ! I really appreciate it. Particularly MLbonner. Cheers Michelle !

Kind regards,

Mark

CONGRATULATIONS AND ALL THE BEST

Sonja & Tony
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: another "Got it" !

Hi folks,

Kind regards,

Mark
All the very best in your new life, many CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS
From Donna xx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:23 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks,

Kind regards,

Mark
Thats brill news CONGRATULATIONS
Good Luck

Ang