Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice
Default Re: For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

Originally Posted by Axe
All 'MET' means is that they have the information from you. It does not mean that the information is correct or acceptable or that a CO has even looked at it. It only indicates that DIAC have received the documents (and if you are lucky, some assistant has looked at them).

It is by no means an indication that you will get a Visa grant.
Axe, I'd very much like to know how you reach such conclusion about interpreting the 'met condition'. I highy appreciate if you can corroborate your opinion with third party evidence.
However, I do agree with you that having all criteria 'met' in your online progress does not mean that your visa is automatically granted, though the chance is very high, due to unforseen circumstances. Visa is granted when grant letter is issued. However, our chances of getting that grant gradually increases as we pass certain stage in our visa application.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:45 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Axe, I'd very much like to know how you reach such conclusion about interpreting the 'met condition'. I highy appreciate if you can corroborate your opinion with third party evidence.
However, I do agree with you that having all criteria 'met' in your online progress does not mean that your visa is automatically granted, though the chance is very high, due to unforseen circumstances. Visa is granted when grant letter is issued. However, our chances of getting that grant gradually increases as we pass certain stage in our visa application.
I made it up, isn't that where all information on this forum comes from?</sarcasm>
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by ehtesh
I am worried because lot of associates have resigned from my previous organization because of Recession including HR, My Project manager and colleagues...
So i want to know how DIAC (or contractor of DIAC) will contact the previous employer for verification and whom will they contact?
And what preparation can i do in my case.......
The previous employer should have a record of your employmen so do not worry too much if most of ur associate resigned. I do also assumed that you do have evidence of employment to support ur claim of employment from ur previous employer. This evidence will be use as back-up if DIAC employment verification turns sour. One more advice, if you are honest then you have not much to worry about. You just let the visa process flow till you get that grant.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:09 am
Tasty Pink Guava

Punani is on a distinguished road

Well there you go.
Everyone on here is an expert. Looks like we don't need the forum anymore. We might as well shut it down!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

And you work at DIAC do you?

Last edited by Dorothy; Jun 18th 2009 at 11:18 am. Reason: quote by banned member removed
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is no longer a source of information, but instead has become just another bunch of guessing and rumours posted as fact and so it is now closed.

I will say it one more time in case there was any confusion before...STOP POSTING RUMOURS OR INUENDO AS FACT. Anyone who continues to do so will find their posting privileges removed.