Agent recommendations?

Old Jan 17th 2014, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Andrea Howmans is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Agent recommendations?

Hi, we are hoping to move to Western Australia. Please can
Anyone recommend a fab agent ? Mara registered. Cheers in advance for your help happy Friday
Old Jan 17th 2014, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Agent recommendations?

No help so far - please help. I'm new on here
Old Jan 17th 2014, 11:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea Howmans
No help so far - please help. I'm new on here
Hi Andrea, welcome to BE. You posted your question in the middle of the night in Australia and it's the weekend, you might need to be a bit patient
Old Jan 18th 2014, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we are hoping to move to Western Australia. Please can
Anyone recommend a fab agent ? Mara registered. Cheers in advance for your help happy Friday
First thing you need to know is that Australia is in a different time zone and it was 4.36am here in Sydney when you posted, that means it was 3.36am in Queensland and either half past midnight or half past one in the morning in Perth.

Anyway ... agents that come well recommended would include Go Matilda, George Lombard, Ian Harrop. Stay away from companies that look to be selling dreams, e.g. offering to find you jobs and sponsorships etc
Old Jan 18th 2014, 7:15 am
Just Joined

Argh thank you so much. Really appreciate your advice. Yes I've told myself to be patient. I'm just very excited to get going and didn't think last night about time Wooooops. Go Matilda keeps coming up from what I have read warmest wishes
Old Jan 18th 2014, 7:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Argh thank you so much. Really appreciate your advice. Yes I've told myself to be patient. I'm just very excited to get going and didn't think last night about time Wooooops. Go Matilda keeps coming up from what I have read warmest wishes
They come highly recommended from many of us on here
Old Jan 18th 2014, 11:32 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They come highly recommended from many of us on here
I'm planning to use them for our 'other way' emigration (back to Liverpool), as I've heard they offer duel country tax advice as well.