Agent Reccomendation

Old Dec 12th 2009, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

cooldude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Agent Reccomendation

Hello All,

One of my friend is looking for skill assessment for "Medical Laboratory Technical Officer (ASCO) 3111-11".

We need reference of good and economic agent who can help to do assessment of above mentioned skill. Agent can be either UK or AUS based.

Any body having good experience, Would you like to share your agents details???

Also suggest some website/forum who discuss topic of Skill assessment of Medical Laboratory Technical Officer (ASCO) 3111-11. I know many forums exist for Engineer and IT skill but this one is out of my scope :-).

Any help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks and Regards
CD.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future
Default Re: Agent Reccomendation

Originally Posted by cooldude
Hello All,

One of my friend is looking for skill assessment for "Medical Laboratory Technical Officer (ASCO) 3111-11".

We need reference of good and economic agent who can help to do assessment of above mentioned skill. Agent can be either UK or AUS based.

Any body having good experience, Would you like to share your agents details???

Also suggest some website/forum who discuss topic of Skill assessment of Medical Laboratory Technical Officer (ASCO) 3111-11. I know many forums exist for Engineer and IT skill but this one is out of my scope :-).

Any help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks and Regards
CD.
Bear in mind that under current scenario your ASCO in not in CSL. So proceed only if you can wait 3 years for VISA grant..
Old Dec 12th 2009, 3:23 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice

Originally Posted by charw
Bear in mind that under current scenario your ASCO in not in CSL. So proceed only if you can wait 3 years for VISA grant..
Please also bear in mind that if you don't proceed then you will never get a visa at all!

Regards
Old Dec 12th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SD_MOA
Please also bear in mind that if you don't proceed then you will never get a visa at all!

Regards
Agreed. Worth waiting for sometimes for life's best things.....
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by SD_MOA

Regards
Please bear in mind he/her asked a question yet you all chose to ignore him/her!.
The question was asking if anyone could supply any names of an agent NOT how long his/her visa would take!
Cooldude PM me i can give you my agents name and contact info if no one else can be bothered to help!
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:23 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Please bear in mind he/her asked a question yet you all chose to ignore him/her!.
The question was asking if anyone could supply any names of an agent NOT how long his/her visa would take!
Cooldude PM me i can give you my agents name and contact info if no one else can be bothered to help!
Why are you quoting Stephen? It wasn't him who said it would take 3 years.

Anyway, there are several agents who post here who come recommended. In no particular order...George Lombard, Alan Collett, Les Mighalls, Stephen Dickson, Ian Harrop to name a few.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why are you quoting Stephen? It wasn't him who said it would take 3 years.

Anyway, there are several agents who post here who come recommended. In no particular order...George Lombard, Alan Collett, Les Mighalls, Stephen Dickson, Ian Harrop to name a few.
Apologies! wrong quote though i think you knew what and which post i was refaring to!
Old Dec 12th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Oh. I did not want to discourage him..Just wanted to signal time lines as of now, yes of course that may change later....