ACT sponsorship

Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Potti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACT sponsorship

hi paul, my case is exactly the same as yours.

I received a confirmation on 4/3 and been waiting since. I got the newsletter that you mentioned as well

The only thing on my mind is that the May2009 budget is coming soon and previous news suggested that they will even cut more migrants to Aussie.

...dont know what will happen....hope for the best
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

I received a response to day saying that they have been delayed by the Easter weekend and are currently looking at end of Feb applications and should be onto mine next week
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

got the news letter too
really looking forward to hear something ... atleast to the cases of early march 09 like pauli.....
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:11 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flair002
got the news letter too
really looking forward to hear something ... atleast to the cases of early march 09 like pauli.....
I haven't received a news letter. I wonder if that means something?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

Paulry - hopefully just in error....Have you emailed them lately. Maybe they just respond with the newsletter to recent emails coming in.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Are any of your occupations in bold on the ACT list and did you then email them to find out if space on Quota???? My agent and I missed that as we applied in Feb and think the new one came out in Mar. So received email yesterday asking me to send an email to find out if will be accepted so my application could have been a complete waste of time.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

anka will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Are any of your occupations in bold on the ACT list and did you then email them to find out if space on Quota???? My agent and I missed that as we applied in Feb and think the new one came out in Mar. So received email yesterday asking me to send an email to find out if will be accepted so my application could have been a complete waste of time.....
Sorry to hear that, but it still might be quota available for your job.
When I applied in January it was the same rule, so I asked them first if quota is still available by sending a resume, Ielts result and skill assessment.
Only after their answer I sent complete application.
So, nothing has changed except the fact that now confirmation of available quota is valid only one month (in January it wasn't time limit).

Good luck!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Yes unfortunatly we completley missed that. Anka how long did it take for them to email you a response. I sent them all the infomation yesterday. I do really hope places left on Quota......
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

anka will become famous soon enough

Not long, I think 2-3 days... fingers crossed

Last edited by anka; Apr 22nd 2009 at 2:16 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Ok good I hope to hear soon
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

hellozen is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we have to have experience in ACT for 3 months as well ?

cheers,
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:01 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Yes unfortunatly we completley missed that. Anka how long did it take for them to email you a response. I sent them all the infomation yesterday. I do really hope places left on Quota......

I don't think you need to worry too much about it. They probably would have said something if the quota had been exceeded.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Wow I hope so Paulry - it will be terrible if we hear all full.....: Also hope we not put at the bottom of the pile again and have to wait another 30 working days........
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

maity.chanchal is an unknown quantity at this point

How many of you got ACT sponsorship so far? what was the average waiting time ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Today is the 30th day of receipt of my application at ACT
i wonder what they are doing considering only 4 persons from this forum have applied for ACT whereas i got a response from victoria in just 3 weeks ( saying no as i was offlist ) where more than 50 applications from this forum are pending
not sure 275 $ make any difference in terms of processing applications at a reasonable pace
:-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.