ACT sponsorship

Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future
Default ACT sponsorship

Does anyone know the current processing times for ACT sponsorship? The website states 30 working days - is this accurate?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Pietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nice
Default Re: ACT sponsorship

I think the states are now being flooded with applications, so it might be longer.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

ACT is the state least contacted because of 275 dollars fees so u mite get it early than 30 days
my case is with ACT for 5 days now
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:03 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flair002
ACT is the state least contacted because of 275 dollars fees so u mite get it early than 30 days
my case is with ACT for 5 days now
Latest info from the horses mouth is 60 days
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:42 am
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
Latest info from the horses mouth is 60 days
Welll paulry for me it was less than 30 days
Old Mar 28th 2009, 5:06 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
Welll paulry for me it was less than 30 days
When did you apply for ACT sponsorship?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 5:15 am
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
When did you apply for ACT sponsorship?
Well I had applied on 23rd Dec 08 and got the sponsorship on 23rd Jan 09 and I guess they even had a Christmas vacation of a week in between so that means it was processed within 30 days. The ACT settlement service people are very helpful and they respond to you within a day
Old Mar 28th 2009, 5:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
Well I had applied on 23rd Dec 08 and got the sponsorship on 23rd Jan 09 and I guess they even had a Christmas vacation of a week in between so that means it was processed within 30 days. The ACT settlement service people are very helpful and they respond to you within a day
My timeline so far is this:

1. I set the online ball rolling for the ACT application on 23/02/09.
2. Finished uploading all the docs on 27/02
3. Was sent the receipt on 03/03
4. Was contacted with a few questions on 18/03
5. Replied to them on 19/03
6. They responded on 19/03 that they were proceeding further and stated that it might take 60 days.

I'm not sure if the 60 days is from the start or if it was from the time they sent their last email. I'm hoping that it's the former
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

Thanks paulry - please advise if you hear anything more. We received acknowledgement of receipt on 04/03/09 and now await..... Dying to get visa app in asap!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Thanks paulry - please advise if you hear anything more. We received acknowledgement of receipt on 04/03/09 and now await..... Dying to get visa app in asap!
Will do.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
I applied on 16th march, got receipt on 18th march. Still waiting. Please share your experiences.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Paulry - this is on the ACT website which may help you with the 30/60 day issue:

PRIORITY OF PROCESSING
Applications will be processed in the following order:
Priority applications – 30 working days from receipt of a ‘decision ready’ application.
1. Applicants who live in Canberra.
2. Applicants with close family members living in Canberra (parents,
siblings, aunts or uncles).
3. Applicants who have not lodged an application for a skilled migration visa.

Other applications – 60 working days from receipt of a ‘decision ready’ application.
4. Applicants who have already applied for a skilled migration visa.
5. Applicants who have not had their CV verified for sponsorship.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

reehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi paulimouse

Can you please provide link to above information you pasted? I could not find it on ACT website.

Thanks
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yes sure it is:

http://www.business.act.gov.au/skill...lled_migration

Then go to:

Guidelines
Skilled-Sponsored Visa (Subclass 176) Information and Guidelines
( MS Word 1.1 MB)

You will find details on page 9......
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Paulry - this is on the ACT website which may help you with the 30/60 day issue:

PRIORITY OF PROCESSING
Applications will be processed in the following order:
Priority applications – 30 working days from receipt of a ‘decision ready’ application.
1. Applicants who live in Canberra.
2. Applicants with close family members living in Canberra (parents,
siblings, aunts or uncles).
3. Applicants who have not lodged an application for a skilled migration visa.

Other applications – 60 working days from receipt of a ‘decision ready’ application.
4. Applicants who have already applied for a skilled migration visa.
5. Applicants who have not had their CV verified for sponsorship.

Thanks Paulimouse.

The document which you referred to is different to the one which I originally read a month ago and carries more information. I suggest that anyone who has already applied read over the latest version.

"60 working days from receipt of a ‘decision ready’" seems a bit unclear. I wonder what they mean by ‘decision ready’

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.