ACS - Typed or by hand?

Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

chez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of light
Default ACS - Typed or by hand?

Forgive me for being thick - but can the ACS form be typed and then printed off and signed? or does it all have to be filled in by hand?

Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS - Typed or by hand?

Originally Posted by chez33
Forgive me for being thick - but can the ACS form be typed and then printed off and signed? or does it all have to be filled in by hand?

Thanks
Are you talking about the rpl? When I first got the rpl form it was pdf form so that was a problem. Didnt want to hand write it as my hand writing is rubbish. So, got it in word format and typed away which meant i could lengthen the document.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

chez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of lightchez33 is a glorious beacon of light

Not RPL, just the normal ACS assessment.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Not RPL, just the normal ACS assessment.
Same again I suppose. I gues my first reply was a bit dim of me. I had to fill in ACS form aswell which I typed.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

there is a word version, so i downloaded that and typed mine out

Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I saw that - just wondered what was the 'done thing' !
Old Jan 31st 2008, 3:26 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

No handwriting in mine, they would have sent me to back to primary school to learn how to write All typed up, printed and signed, sent in original. Got my assessment Ok'd including MODL points.
NJ
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newjersey
No handwriting in mine, they would have sent me to back to primary school to learn how to write All typed up, printed and signed, sent in original. Got my assessment Ok'd including MODL points.
NJ
were you after MODL points or were they a pleasant surprise?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:20 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

were you after MODL points or were they a pleasant surprise?
I described what I do and wrote one-sentence request, it worked.
NJ
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newjersey
I described what I do and wrote one-sentence request, it worked.
NJ

Good for you - I'm hoping hubby will get them so he doesn't have to sit the damn IELTS. We need those 10 points! Don't think he'll get them though as he's a Packager/Systems Engineer.