ACS skill assessment unsuitable

Old Oct 8th 2018, 10:28 am
Just Joined

MaryJ27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ACS skill assessment unsuitable

Hi guys

Kind of stuck in here. I applied for ACS in August '18 for migration under 261313 - Software Engineer post. I have got the reply last week as : ''Your skills have been unsuitable for migration under 261313. You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology experience of 4 years in a field closely related to your nominated skill occupation''.

The work experience they calculated has been of 2 years, which is my actual work experience duration too since I finished college in 2016. Now I applied all this by myself with help from friends and family who have applied alike. Now since ACS is unsuitable, I cannot apply for PR too. Would it be useful if I consult any immigration agent, or is there any way around through this or do I have to wait another 2 years to apply (I am worried it might bring another new set of changes by then)?

I have the following points as of such to apply for PR in case :
1. State nomination : 5
2. Age(25) : 30
3. English test : 20
4. Qualification(B.Tech) : 15
TOTAL : 70

Kindly help.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 10:12 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS skill assessment unsuitable

Originally Posted by MaryJ27
Hi guys

Kind of stuck in here. I applied for ACS in August '18 for migration under 261313 - Software Engineer post. I have got the reply last week as : ''Your skills have been unsuitable for migration under 261313. You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology experience of 4 years in a field closely related to your nominated skill occupation''.

The work experience they calculated has been of 2 years, which is my actual work experience duration too since I finished college in 2016. Now I applied all this by myself with help from friends and family who have applied alike. Now since ACS is unsuitable, I cannot apply for PR too. Would it be useful if I consult any immigration agent, or is there any way around through this or do I have to wait another 2 years to apply (I am worried it might bring another new set of changes by then)?

I have the following points as of such to apply for PR in case :
1. State nomination : 5
2. Age(25) : 30
3. English test : 20
4. Qualification(B.Tech) : 15
TOTAL : 70

Kindly help.
ACS require a mix of qualification and experience to meet the skills assessment. How much experience is needed depends on what qualification you have, what the IT content of that qualification is, how it relates to you occupation code, etc

If you do not currently meet the requirements then other than appealing, I'm not sure what you can do.