ACS Certified True Copy - Help

Old Dec 18th 2013, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

djsoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Certified True Copy - Help

Need HELP BAD! About a week after I submitted my requirements, I received an email from ACS saying that the documents I submitted were not certified copies and were rejected (ALL OF THEM).

What do they mean by this? What should be the format if notarized? Does anyone have a sample?

I only have 30 days left to fix this before i lose 450 dollars to ACS. So any help would be very much appreciated!

For more info, here's what the email said:

This email is to advise that your documents are not certified copies. We require certified copies of your documentation to process your skills assessment.
A document is a certified copy when the original document is photo copied or scanned and is signed by a person authorised to certify documents.

A stamp is required on the certified copy to signify that it is a true copy of the original document.

The following information is required on each page of the certified copy:

The words “Certified True Copy of the Original”
The signature of the certifying person
The name, date and provider or registration number or designation (eg: Police Officer) of the certifying person.

Legal professionals and embassy officials can provide further information regarding certifying documents outside Australia.

Please upload the following documents into the online application form in PDF format:

Certified copy of your passport
Certified copy of your degree certificate
Certified copy of the complete and final academic transcript for your degree.
Certified copy of employer reference

Please Note: the ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self-statutory declarations or contracts in place of employment references.

If there is no response within 30 days of this notification, your application will not be able to be assessed.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

sun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ACS Certified True Copy - Help

Originally Posted by djsoma
A stamp is required on the certified copy to signify that it is a true copy of the original document.

The following information is required on each page of the certified copy:

The words “Certified True Copy of the Original”
The signature of the certifying person
The name, date and provider or registration number or designation (eg: Police Officer) of the certifying person.

Legal professionals and embassy officials can provide further information regarding certifying documents outside Australia.
I did mine at the local post office, it took 10 min... http://www.postoffice.co.uk/document...cation-service

Last edited by sun23; Dec 18th 2013 at 7:35 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2013, 8:07 am
Just Joined

djsoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS Certified True Copy - Help

Originally Posted by sun23
I did mine at the local post office, it took 10 min... http://www.postoffice.co.uk/document...cation-service
thanks mate, this is just what I needed