ACS assessment Rejected

Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

waqas_85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS assessment Rejected

Hi Folks,
i have previously two times done assessment with ACS and my assessment was positive in past two times. This time when i done assessment with them, they rejected by stating
"degree ABC(example) could not be assessed due to lack of information /documentation and therefore it does not meet the requirements of the ACS as stated in the policy manual."
My degrees are already uploaded(as previously i have done assessment) but photocopies attested one. Not color copy.

Similarly for my employment they write
"Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation"
i have uploaded the salary slips and bank-statement scanned color copy.

Is my degree photocopies is the reason for rejection?
Can anyone advice on this please
Br
Waqas

Old Jan 11th 2020, 7:49 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS assessment Rejected

Originally Posted by waqas_85
Hi Folks,
i have previously two times done assessment with ACS and my assessment was positive in past two times. This time when i done assessment with them, they rejected by stating
"degree ABC(example) could not be assessed due to lack of information /documentation and therefore it does not meet the requirements of the ACS as stated in the policy manual."
My degrees are already uploaded(as previously i have done assessment) but photocopies attested one. Not color copy.

Similarly for my employment they write
"Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation"
i have uploaded the salary slips and bank-statement scanned color copy.

Is my degree photocopies is the reason for rejection?
Can anyone advice on this please
Br
Waqas
ACS is stating that one of the recent changes to the process is the requirement for 'high quality colour scans of all documents' - https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-faqs.html
Old Jan 11th 2020, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
So moving forward, should i go appeal or review or submit a new application to ACS . Which will be best option.
Thanks
Old Jan 11th 2020, 11:14 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
So moving forward, should i go appeal or review or submit a new application to ACS . Which will be best option.
Thanks
No idea - that would be your decision, and if you need help to make it perhaps contact a MARA agent.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi Flocks,
Thanks for reply.
I guess my application is pretty straightforward as in past I got twice assessment from ACS positive, only reject is due to attested photocopies I have submitted is the problem.
just last query, one of my employers back in 2007 I just have bank statement to show salary transfer to my account but no salary slips I have left that employer long time before.
What should I do as I don't have salary slips just bank statement to show the salary transfer....as per ACS guideline should give at least two sources for salary....
BRThanks

Old Jan 13th 2020, 1:04 pm

Hi Flocks,
Thanks for reply.
I guess my application is pretty straightforward as in past I got twice assessment from ACS positive, only reject is due to attested photocopies I have submitted is the problem.
just last query, one of my employers back in 2007 I just have bank statement to show salary transfer to my account but no salary slips I have left that employer long time before.
What should I do as I don't have salary slips just bank statement to show the salary transfer....as per ACS guideline should give at least two sources for salary....
BRThanks
Do you need the 2007 employment?
Old Jan 13th 2020, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
thanks for reply
In my past two assessment results, they exclude it(2007 employer as I change job in 2011) as I completed my degree in 2013 so they consider all experience after 2013. Moreover, I have got assessed for computer network system Engineer.
Now I am going for system test engineer profession assessment.
BRThanks