Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

Old Oct 16th 2010, 6:10 am
Just Joined

rmansoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Assessment Application (merged threads)

Hi Every one,

I have received the ACS result letter with positive skill assessment for 261313 (Software Engineer) under the ACS PIM 3 Group A.

Time line:

Applied online: 20th-August-2010
Case Finalized: 8th Oct 2010
Result Received(by post): 15th Oct 2010

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Now I am preparing for IELTS and waiting for Victorian state to declare their SOL.

Thanks,
Rehman
Old Oct 16th 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS 261313 (Software Engineer)

Congratulations i am about to lodge my ACS application i am also applying as Software Engineer would you like to share your Degree and Total Work Experience.Also mention total years of education
Old Oct 16th 2010, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kashifbari
Congratulations i am about to lodge my ACS application i am also applying as Software Engineer would you like to share your Degree and Total Work Experience.Also mention total years of education
My total yr of exp is 6 year 11 month and total education is 15.5 years as i did BCS-H in 3.5 years.

I satisfied acs pim 3 group A, check what yours in this doc

http://www.acs.org.au/assessment/doc...2010_Rev01.pdf

Regards,
Rehman
Old Oct 16th 2010, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point

i have around 5 years 2 months of working experience but i have 3 years Bachelor Degree and some microsoft and oracle certificates what do you say?
Old Oct 16th 2010, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kashifbari
i have around 5 years 2 months of working experience but i have 3 years Bachelor Degree and some microsoft and oracle certificates what do you say?
i think thats gud enough but you must check the above doc of acs pim3.They write all the detail required FOR MIGRATION.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

baazighar is on a distinguished road
Default ACS - Status 'Closed' means?

Hello all,

I recently applied for ACS skills assessment. Today when I checked the online status, it shows the status as 'Closed'. I've heard of the status as 'Finalized' but never heard of the status as Closed. What does it mean? any body any ideas please...
online status pages shows as follows

Given Name : XXXX
Date Received : 09-September-2010
Event Type : General (PASA)
Managed By : XXXXX
Grade : Applicant

I didnt get any email sort of thing.

Can I assume that the application is processed or simply closed without processing...

Thanks
Old Oct 18th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: ACS - Status 'Closed' means?

try this link

https://www.acs.org.au/skillsapp/index.asp
Old Oct 18th 2010, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
Thanks Mate... yeah I've seen the link given by you and the status is "With Assessor". Earlier I was checking at http://www.acs.org.au/memapp/index.asp, which shows the status as 'Closed'. Why is the difference in status in these two links?
Thanks once again...

-Baazighar
Old Oct 18th 2010, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

not sure.. ive been confused by this too.. finally found that there are actually 2 status links :-) by the way is your reg post updated? when did you apply?
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
not sure.. ive been confused by this too.. finally found that there are actually 2 status links :-) by the way is your reg post updated? when did you apply?
I applied on 9th Sep,10. Reg. Post No is not updated, and the status shows as "With Assessor", where as in the other link the status shows as "Closed".

Thanks/Baazighar.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by baazighar
I applied on 9th Sep,10. Reg. Post No is not updated, and the status shows as "With Assessor", where as in the other link the status shows as "Closed".

Thanks/Baazighar.
I think your actual status is "With Assessor", otherwise they are sending mail that "your result is about to post with registered post number. wait for 3 - 4 days as this is normal time to change from "With Assessor" to "Case finalized"
Old Oct 19th 2010, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hemalk2
I think your actual status is "With Assessor", otherwise they are sending mail that "your result is about to post with registered post number. wait for 3 - 4 days as this is normal time to change from "With Assessor" to "Case finalized"
I thought the same...

Thanks/Baazighar
Old Oct 19th 2010, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Originally Posted by baazighar
I thought the same...

Thanks/Baazighar
Hello,

I applied on the 28th of August. Last week, the status changed to 'Case Finalised' after a week being on 'With Assessor'. Today I got a mail that the letter is about to be dispatched with a tracking number to track the same. Therefore, I think they mail the results only after some time the case is finalized, unlike before where people where getting the letters a few days ahead of the 'With Assessor' status.

So that email should get to you shortly. I was of the opinion that the letter is dispatched shortly after the status is changed to 'With Assessor' - for the whole of the last week I kept checking my mailbox twice a day.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lloydk
Hello,

I applied on the 28th of August. Last week, the status changed to 'Case Finalised' after a week being on 'With Assessor'. Today I got a mail that the letter is about to be dispatched with a tracking number to track the same. Therefore, I think they mail the results only after some time the case is finalized, unlike before where people where getting the letters a few days ahead of the 'With Assessor' status.

So that email should get to you shortly. I was of the opinion that the letter is dispatched shortly after the status is changed to 'With Assessor' - for the whole of the last week I kept checking my mailbox twice a day.
Yeah, today I got the mail with tracking no., and the status still shows 'With Assessor' in one link and 'Closed' in another link. So tensed now to wait and see the result letter...

Thanks/Baazighar
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: ACS Application Status (merged threads)

I got the mail yesterday with the trackign number.. but are any of you guys able to actually view the status online.. even last time I was not able to view it on australia post's website.. am I checking a wrong url here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.