Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

sanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the rough
Default ACS: How much time more?

Hello Guys,

Is there any way we can contact the ACS officer and know how much time more to wait on application.

I think I've read somewhere that they don't entertain email or phone inquiries.
I have submitted my application on 1st feb 2011 and the status is still 'In process'.

Just worries that iam gonna miss the 01 July deadline!!!!!

Many thanks
Sanju
Old Apr 28th 2011, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

arntoh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS: How much time more?

Hi sanjuwakhare,

ad suggest that if it's been under 12 weeks since it moved to status "In process", do not bother, ad rather u be abit more patient, whose ur CO?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arntoh
Hi sanjuwakhare,

ad suggest that if it's been under 12 weeks since it moved to status "In process", do not bother, ad rather u be abit more patient, whose ur CO?
Please don't ask people to name their case officers. A CO is just a member of ACS/DIAC/etc staff doing a job, and they may not wish their place of employment and their name to be published on the internet.

Have some respect for their privacy please.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sanjuwakhare
Hello Guys,

Is there any way we can contact the ACS officer and know how much time more to wait on application.

I have submitted my application on 1st feb 2011 and the status is still 'In process'.

Many thanks
Sanju

Some people have been waiting for nearly 2 years for a visa grant, and yet after less than 3 months you seem impatient for an answer.

I respectfully suggest that you learn to have a little more patience.
Old May 5th 2011, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

sanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Andy_P
Some people have been waiting for nearly 2 years for a visa grant, and yet after less than 3 months you seem impatient for an answer.

I respectfully suggest that you learn to have a little more patience.
Thanks Andy, But I was not talking about PR grant. I know it takes 2 years or even 3 sometimes.

My question is about ACS (Australian Computing Society)
Old May 5th 2011, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Guys,

I asked an update to the ACS guys about my application. The reply email from ACS says that its with accessor and will be finalised soon.

I also see that the online status website for ACS is changed. It now also shows pictorial view of your application status (Few square blocks connected with arrows)

I saw this change only today. Until yesterday the site showed only a small status box in the left upper corner of screen.

In the pictorial view its written in the last box that my application result has been sent.
However the text still show 'In Process'.

MY DOUBT IS that::
Has this happened with anyone else that the online status is not updated but the ACS application is actually moved forward??
Old May 5th 2011, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Guys,

I asked an update to the ACS guys about my application. The reply email from ACS says that its with accessor and will be finalised soon.

I also see that the online status website for ACS is changed. It now also shows pictorial view of your application status (Few square blocks connected with arrows)

I saw this change only today. Until yesterday the site showed only a small status box in the left upper corner of screen.

In the pictorial view its written in the last box that my application result has been sent.
However the text still show 'In Process'.

MY DOUBT IS that::
Has this happened with anyone else that the online status is not updated but the ACS application is actually moved forward??
yes the same with me , i just checked my online status after viewing yours thread and found there

while the status is still "In process" , please correct someone us ,are we having good understanding?
Old May 5th 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
yes the same with me , i just checked my online status after viewing yours thread and found there

https://www.acs.org.au/images/skillsappprocess.jpg

while the status is still "In process" , please correct someone us ,are we having good understanding?
yes sufyan_victoria, Its same for me. The last block in picture says that case is finalised and letter has been sent.

First I thought its just the pictorial representation of the process at ACS. But the wording is as if my app. has gone thru. all these stages.

Just confused !!!!!
Old May 6th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

yes sufyan_victoria, Its same for me. The last block in picture says that case is finalised and letter has been sent.

First I thought its just the pictorial representation of the process at ACS. But the wording is as if my app. has gone thru. all these stages.

Just confused !!!!!
did you recieve the ACS letter yet, since how long have you been seeing that pictorial representation?
Old May 6th 2011, 10:10 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Just confused !!!!!
did you recieve the ACS letter yet, since how long have you been seeing that pictorial representation?
Maties,

The picture you see on the ACS status page is the same for everyone regardless of what stage they are in as of now. I applied on Apr 13th and it's the same for me, as well.

Bottom line is the picture represents the how the processing progresses with different stages thrown in.

armandra!
Old May 6th 2011, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

analyze.business is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Verification Process done by ACS @ 2011

Hi Everyone,

Wish you guys are having good time..Would like to know about ACS verification process. How do they verify Job Experience:

- Whats the general process?
- Do we have to have reference letter for each company we worked for or its enough that we have experience letter.
- Do they call reference person mentioned in project PASA Report
- Do they send email to Hr team? and tell them to reply back with responsibilities
that we undertook
- Is there anything additional please..

Thanks in advance..
Old May 6th 2011, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

I saw the picture just couple of days ago....

Yes I feel the same as armandra said, its just the process shown.

Hope to get the result soon....
Old May 6th 2011, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

analyze.business is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2011 Successful Skills Assessment

Hi mate,

Those who underwent successful Skills Assessment through ACS @ 2011, could you please share your experiences. Like kind of documents you submitted for professional proof and kind of calls you got from skills authority, plz. would be informative for those applying for ACS.

Thanks & Cheers
Old May 6th 2011, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Drell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really nice
Default Re: 2011 Successful Skills Assessment

Originally Posted by analyze.business
Hi mate,

Those who underwent successful Skills Assessment through ACS @ 2011, could you please share your experiences. Like kind of documents you submitted for professional proof and kind of calls you got from skills authority, plz. would be informative for those applying for ACS.

Thanks & Cheers
We received an email saying our decision will be with us by letter form within the next 10 days so we have 7 days to go...... will let you know our decision when it comes through.
Old May 6th 2011, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Drell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really nice

Hello Guys,

Many thanks
Sanju
We submitted our ACS skills assessment about the 10th January, we received an email 3 days ago saying we'll receive our decision within the next 10 days. We went 10 weeks without any contact, they asked for my OH's password and access to online transcripts, we gave them and now we're getting a decision soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.