Acknowledgements

Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:16 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Acknowledgements

I'm getting confused here. Can someone explain to me the difference between a pre and a full acknowledgement? And are these standard documents or communications?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acknowledgements

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
I'm getting confused here. Can someone explain to me the difference between a pre and a full acknowledgement? And are these standard documents or communications?

The preack confirms that the visa has been received and comes with a receipt to confirm payment.

The ack confirms that the visa application has been checked and is complete and has been sent for processing! You get a file reference number which the visa has been lodged under - after this you get allocated a case officer. You can send medicals and PCC's at this stage (If you didn't send with initial application) using the file ref no (called front loading in many threads on here!) Word of caution you have 12 months to validate visa from date of PCC or med (whichever is earliest) so you take a risk frontloading...

As for standard documents / communications I would say they are communications but am no expert.

Hope this helps.........
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:54 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
The preack confirms that the visa has been received and comes with a receipt to confirm payment.

The ack confirms that the visa application has been checked and is complete and has been sent for processing! You get a file reference number which the visa has been lodged under - after this you get allocated a case officer. You can send medicals and PCC's at this stage (If you didn't send with initial application) using the file ref no (called front loading in many threads on here!) Word of caution you have 12 months to validate visa from date of PCC or med (whichever is earliest) so you take a risk frontloading...

As for standard documents / communications I would say they are communications but am no expert.

Hope this helps.........
Thanks - that explains it!

We've already got a CO so I guess I didn't pay much attention to the other bits.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Thanks - that explains it!

We've already got a CO so I guess I didn't pay much attention to the other bits.
You might not have had them - some people don't