Applying for State Sponsorship

Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Angelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really nice
Default Applying for State Sponsorship

Hello we are using an agent but would like to know what I'm talking about alittle, We are going to applying to Canberra for an STNI Visa, can anyone tell me what type of things we have to do for this, forms ect?? Also can we apply for a SIR Visa to Adelaide at the same time, if yes would this cost any more money???, We've just about finished all the TRA stuff and that was alot more involved than I thought .

Thanks Guys

Angelica x
Old Aug 15th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applying for State Sponsorship

Hi, we applied for STNI to the state of Victoria, as we were 5 points short for a 136 visa, and you only needed 70 points for STNI. It was an on line application and we had a reply within a month, that was in June this year, we are now in the long que of waiting to hear from adelaide, visa was submitted July 07.
Debbie
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Hi Angelica,

I have a state sponsorship from WA. I applied online and had the okay after 5 days. I was asked where I wanted to live (because not all professions are in demand everywhere), how much money I bring in, the acknowledgement-no. of my profession, job experience, kids I bring with me - I don't remember more as it is already a year ago.

With the okay from Perth (our in your case Canberry) you apply for the appropriate visa. You have to sign a "contract" after the okay that you stay in the named areas, bring the money you mentioned and agree to several surveys conducted by them. When you have a file no. from Adelaide you tell it them and they confirm the sponsorship.

And then the waiting game is on.

Barbara
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Polley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angelica666
Hello we are using an agent but would like to know what I'm talking about alittle, We are going to applying to Canberra for an STNI Visa, can anyone tell me what type of things we have to do for this, forms ect?? Also can we apply for a SIR Visa to Adelaide at the same time, if yes would this cost any more money???, We've just about finished all the TRA stuff and that was alot more involved than I thought .

Thanks Guys

Angelica x
Hi Angelica,

We have applied for state sponsorship for Canberra STNI 137 visa. Application reached agent 28/08/07 and sent off straight away. It involved a commitment statement showing research about the area and where you want to live etc. Evidence of sending emails applying for jobs and schools. Passports and certificates and proof of money you have to take with you, all certified. It was a headache! I would imagine that it would cost more to apply for another visa.

Catherine