acknowledgement

Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of
Default acknowledgement

how much time do ASPC take to issue ack. ..... I have applied on 26 may,06 and still did'nt got my ack... yet........how much time do take
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:47 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: acknowledgement

Originally Posted by vegeto_10
how much time do ASPC take to issue ack. ..... I have applied on 26 may,06 and still did'nt got my ack... yet........how much time do take

My application arrived at Adelaide on the 22nd May, money taken 7th June, acknowledgement 15th June. That seems to be around the same time scale for most who have just submitted applications. I believe they are behind, and very busy. It shouldn't be too long.

Good luck
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
My application arrived at Adelaide on the 22nd May, money taken 7th June, acknowledgement 15th June. That seems to be around the same time scale for most who have just submitted applications. I believe they are behind, and very busy. It shouldn't be too long.

Good luck
My application arrived at Adelaide on 30th May, so i am still waiting for my acknowledgement. I thought it will take maximum 25-30 days for ack from DIMIA side.

Bhupi
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:55 am
Beenz

I have exactly the same timeline, ASPC receive my application on 26th
may and still waiting for the acknowledgment.
They are getting slower and slower and slower..
vegeto_10 wrote:
    > how much time do ASPC take to issue ack. ..... I have applied on 26
    > may,06 and still did'nt got my ack... yet........how much time do take
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:10 pm
Cherry's

Melmike will become famous soon enoughMelmike will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
One of my friends' 136 MODL application arrived at ASPC on 25th May. He has just received the acknowledgement today.

Cheers,
Mike
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:22 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vegeto_10
Our Agent told us that ASPC are very busy, takes them around 3 weeks to ack at the moment. Hang in there, it'll come!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 1:07 pm
Beenz

and I got it on the next business day, thats 19th june and guess what
with an incorrect spellin on the fee receipt :(
Melmike wrote:
    > > I have exactly the same timeline, ASPC receive my application on 26th
    > > may and still waiting for the acknowledgment.
    > > They are getting slower and slower and slower..
    > > vegeto_10 wrote:
    > > > how much time do ASPC take to issue ack. ..... I have applied on
    > > > 26
    > > > may,06 and still did'nt got my ack... yet........how much time
    > > > do take
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    > Hi all,
    > One of my friends' 136 MODL application arrived at ASPC on 25th May. He
    > has just received the acknowledgement today.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mike
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at SA_redbacks timelines...

http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm